Does anyone know when the 2020 Heritage Edition will actually hit dealers? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The BBS wheel has several different versions some of which are hard to tell part if you don't know what you are looking for. There are both "PRO" and "TRD" forged versions. It has been discussed before.

There is an older version of the PRO wheel that is not forged and is just a cast alloy wheel made by Citic Dicastal out of China at the time. One thing they ALL share is that they are all 8" wide. There are no TRD PRO or TRD Sport wheels that are wider than others for the Tundra unless you are talking about the MY22 Tundra BBS TRD PRO wheel which is 8.5" wide.

Last edited:
Heritage wheels is 9 inch width

No they are not. The heritage wheel is just the BBS TRD wheel painted in bronze. That is it. Same weight...same wheel physically.

Last edited:
+1 above. I suspect the switch from PRO to TRD "tags" came about so they could use the same part on the HE LC200 and the TRD Pro Tundra/Sequoias, since it would have been weird to put a wheel tagged as "Pro" on a non-TRD Pro vehicle.

+1 above. I suspect the switch from PRO to TRD "tags" came about so they could use the same part on the HE LC200 and the TRD Pro Tundra/Sequoias, since it would have been weird to put a wheel tagged as "Pro" on a non-TRD Pro vehicle.

For the Tundra (not sure about Sequoia)...the "TRD" tagged wheels were for the Tundra that had the "TRD sport" package but you still had to pay extra on top of the package to get those wheels added. "PRO" was exclusively for the TRD PRO tundras only and was part of the package no matter what..

Like you said, they basically just took the "TRD" tagged wheel and made it bronze for the HE LC. That is it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom