Wanted Does anyone have a source for the dashboard grab handle? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
like the title says. Ive been looking for a fj80 dashboard grab handle in brown/tan. I think what i need is the earlier style (that mounts to a flat surface). If anyone has a source or even just the part number that would be helpful. Id like to try and fit one of these into my 03 Tacoma. I saw the a thread about it on here unfortunately the member sourcing the handles hasnt been active since last feb...
pic of handles
pict0093b-jpg.261872

pic of tacoma
gQ5Pmvzl.jpg

Is it the grab handles on the 80 series that are on the a-pillar & above the doors?

If so, I got a set that I’d sell, tan in color, came out of a ‘96 LX450.

Is it the grab handles on the 80 series that are on the a-pillar & above the doors?

If so, I got a set that I’d sell, tan in color, came out of a ‘96 LX450.
Nah, the one thats on the dashboard directly in front of the passengers seat. They weren't available on US spec 80's. Thanks anyway though

Specter may have them. PartSouq is a better chance.

I've got one from a 62 series brown interior

I have few in stock, grey color though. Like in your picture, those are later grab bar for 95-97 80 series. You have to spray paint to match tan. The tan color has been long discontinued.

I have few in stock, grey color though. Like in your picture, those are later grab bar for 95-97 80 series. You have to spray paint to match tan. The tan color has been long discontinued.
Thanks for the offer If i can;t find a tan one i may have to resort to painting a grey one. Since there never was a factory option for that handle in the tacoma I've also been looking at samurai and jeep grab handles though.

Thanks for the offer If i can;t find a tan one i may have to resort to painting a grey one. Since there never was a factory option for that handle in the tacoma I've also been looking at samurai and jeep grab handles though.

You are very welcome, good luck =)

I got in 2 pre1995 grab bars (curved dash).
Grey ($100) and the super hard to find brown ($250). Both are in nice shape and have everything needed to install.

Grey ($100) and the super hard to find brown ($250). Both are in nice shape and have everything needed to install.
View attachment 1901093
View attachment 1901093
Thanks for getting back to me. Looks like I may have been wrong about the year range in my original post. I must need the post 95 version. Trying to mount to a 03 Tacoma dash witch is sorta flat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom