Does anybody in the US sell these sorts of magnetic panels (pinstripe protection) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LBridges

SILVER Star
Threads
Bush panel barrier protection

The link above is to a Youtube video review of an Australian product. Watch around 6-1/2 minutes in to get a real feel for what it can do.

Video says he drove at 130kpm, which I think is about 80mph. The retention of the little strip in front of the rear wheel seems impressive (to me anyway).

Such an obvious idea that never occurred to me. I have a friend that does wraps and will suggest that he look into doing something similar.

You can have clear bra or from advertising companies custom graphic installed. The same stuff you see on vans around town.

You can have clear bra or from advertising companies custom graphic installed. The same stuff you see on vans around town.

Yes, but these are magnetic panels that you can take off/put on as you please, and quickly. I love the concept.

I was lucky enough to get the very first set in the USA on my 200. It’s a very robust product, way better than vinyl. It’s akin to a hard hat material. They can be painted too I believe.
ChiTown4X4 in IL had some in stock the last time I was there.

Yes, but these are magnetic panels that you can take off/put on as you please, and quickly. I love the concept.
Sorry thought he was taping something. Didn't watch the whole video. Clear bra is still my preference. Don't have to worry about anything for years.

Here’s some pics

95B8A00A-C9B1-4116-97B5-E020362C1D6A.jpeg

4A958480-F3DF-46D1-9C7C-09AFC7D3C143.jpeg

My ONLY concern is that dirt get in between your car steel and the panel...which then scratches your paint. Assuming the panel is super tight, then you want to make sure that your paint surface (and the panel backside) is SUPER clean before putting these things on.

Disclaimer: I have never used this, just watch the video...so, i am probably wrong. :)

My ONLY concern is that dirt get in between your car steel and the panel...which then scratches your paint. Assuming the panel is super tight, then you want to make sure that your paint surface (and the panel backside) is SUPER clean before putting these things on.

Disclaimer: I have never used this, just watch the video...so, i am probably wrong. :)

the Rhino Hide? They are spaced off your panels just a hair to give that breathing room. Also gives a little clearance for some flex if the panel were to get hit with a stick or something.

A great idea to prevent door dings in the parking lot as well. I want a set!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom