Do any of you Spokane area cruiser guys recognize this 40? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi guys,
I know that you guys are quite a ways away from the Seattle area but I figured I'd give it a shot. I also posted this up over in the SSC clubhouse but it doesn't look like that one gets much traffic anymore...

Anyway, I bought this 40 about a year ago and I'm trying to track down some more history about it; photos, etc...

It was sold to it's second owner at Buerin Toyota up by SEATAC but resided in or around Graham from about 2006-2014.

Does it look familiar to anyone?
BTW - it was a lot more rusty when it was up there.

These are the pics from when I got it.
img_1820-jpg.1799057

IMG_1818.JPG
IMG_1819.JPG

IMG_1820.JPG

Last edited:
I lived somewhat near Graham (in Enumclaw) between those years, but don't recognize it. Time for some investigative work... Have you called Burien Toyota to see if they can give you any info? Have you run a carfax? Can you contact the guy you bought it from to see if he has the name or contact info of the guy he bought it from? Best of luck!

I lived somewhat near Graham (in Enumclaw) between those years, but don't recognize it. Time for some investigative work... Have you called Burien Toyota to see if they can give you any info? Have you run a carfax? Can you contact the guy you bought it from to see if he has the name or contact info of the guy he bought it from? Best of luck!
Thanks @Borrego
I am the 5th owner and have traced it back to the 3rd owner around Graham. I've corresponded with him sever times via e-mail but he went dark several months ago. Hope he didn't die as he was going to get me some old pictures. I have not ran a Carfax since it doesn't have a VIN. Do they even go back that far with info anyway?
Anyway, Burien Toyota might be worth a shot.

You could try calling EZ Auto Title and Licensing in Graham (253) 875-7732. They are a private licensing agency. By law, they aren't supposed to give info on vehicles, but because it's private, if you explained your story and what you're trying to find out and why, they might try to help.

Regardless, nice looking 40!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom