DLC May Wrench Day - Sat 5/1 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bama4door

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Our next wrench day is scheduled for this Saturday 5/1 at Drew's shop in Irondale again. BYOB and BYOT(tools)...

PM me if you need an address.

Stuff needing done:
-Me: center steering gear box on Red, mess with leaf springs
@bamabrock - Rear control arms & sway bar links
@matt32 - CV's on GX

Last edited:
I need to swap out the rear control arms and sway bar links.

I'll bring whatever tools I have to help with other's projects if I know ahead of time.

Last edited:
I hope to be there to get help with the EGR valve and other new related items. Have lot's of tools from the past and will gladly bring them if it will help someone. Tell me what you need! Look forward to meeting the group.

I hope to be there to get help with the EGR valve and other new related items. Have lot's of tools from the past and will gladly bring them if it will help someone. Tell me what you need! Look forward to meeting the group.
Good deal, look forward to meeting you as well.

What's up with the EGR valve? Are you getting the P0401 code?

P401 yes. Never experienced a problem until I got some replacement vacuum hoses reversed. Easy to do by the way. Now it goes away and comes back after a few miles. Have three new OEM parts needed to install. Might as well replace them as just about everything else has been replaced. Sure wish there was an easy way to replace hoses under the intake manifold.

My wife had successful heart surgery today and I may have to wait for the next wrench Day. Due to come home tomorrow or Saturday. All is well.

Good turnout. Thanks for the help with the SPC lowers. The factory lower rear control arms were completely shot. I've kept the factory ones as spares if someone wants to press bushings in them or bends one of theirs.
IMG_20210501_150930238.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom