For Sale DIY HEAVY DUTY 25" DRAWER SLIDES SILVERSTAR DISCOUNT $75/pair + FREE SHIPPING (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Salvaged another safe and pulled 5 more pairs of these.

Scrapdaddy your two pair dropped yesterday at FedEx, you should have them early next week.

3 sets on hand as of now.

I have 3 pairs on hand as of now. More than likely will have more just got to get to the barn to see what's left.

Interested in two pair if you have them.

Thanks!

I will take a pair

All PMs replied to, if you order let me know via PM or include your mud name in the PP notes so I can keep mud names and actual names/addies updated here on shipping and such.

Still have two pairs left?

a lot of requests and interest but no cash in hand as of yet so yes 3 pairs on hand and ready

Got it, will pack these up today and do my best to drop them at kinko's on my way home for fedex to pickup. Paypal isn't always giving me the shipping address so if you can PM it to me just so I can make sure they're going to the right place that would be great.

Thank-you!

Interested in 2 pairs....PM sent

PMs replied and Bugsnbikes yours being dropped tonight, set up email alerts for both your gmail and yahoo addy

Kruz, I will try to get yours boxed and out today but it may be tomorrow before I can.

For anyone else interested I'll be headed to the warehouse Saturday to see what is left and update stock over the weekend.

Kruz your slides will be dropped tonight in about an hour at Kinkos and you should see it in the system and get an email about the same time.

As of now I "think" I have one pair at the house that I used to take the original pictures, other than that I'll have to get to the storage unit where I keep the safes to see what is left and won't be able to do that until Saturday, I know I have some left I just don't know how many there are.
I also need to check out the remaining safes and see if they're functional lock wise, if they're not then I've been able to get 5 pairs from each one I scrap.

If you'd like a pair or two please post interest or PM me so I can prioritize you when I know what is left for sale.

Thanks again all and POST UP THOSE DRAWER BUILDS! I posted the dims on mine for those interested, not a hard or expensive project just takes some time an patience!

OK scavenged another three pair on Saturday and I think this might be the end but there is one other safe left with a set of slides in it but I didn't have time to check them out. I also have one pair that measures the same but uses a plastic retainer for the bearings rather than metal.

Post or PM me so I have a time stamp and can dole these out fairly.

Gugisman your set shipped today, BiggSean I'll hold a set for you till Friday. This leaves one set I know of and then a set that uses a plastic retainer, I'll try to get some photos of that one up tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom