DixieLand Shootin' (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anybody up for some shootin'?

Some options:

- Meet up at Hoover Tactical one Saturday. It's a popular place for car clubs. They've got breakfast. Do some shooting.

- Head to CMP Talladega Marksmanship Park - Civilian Marksmanship Program at Talladega. It's like Disneyworld with guns. If time permits shoot in the morning hit some trails in the afternoon.

Let me know if you are not as comfortable with firearms as you would like to be. I know someone that can help you with that.

I'm ready! Hoover tactical has a Friday lunch special if you're in the area! I like to go then because it's far less crowded.
I'd do a Saturday if I'm in town though...

I also have a Kimber Micro9 black model that I'd consider letting go for a steal of a deal.

I also have a Kimber Micro9 black model that I'd consider letting go for a steal of a deal.

Perhaps we could discuss. I been lookin' at the micro9 series lately. Will text you tomorrow if that's ok

@booradley Clarence I think both options sound awesome! Maybe we make a these two different weekends? Should we try to do this on a Saturday or Sunday? What about this weekend, we can talk about it at the meeting tonight.

Had a BLAST!
Great fellowship with the cruiser brethren once again!

Fellas, if you missed this outing... I suggest you make every effort to make it out! Dang, we got a great group of guys!

Can't wait to do this again!

Good times today. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

I really need to practice with my new shotgun after the dove hunt a few weeks ago. Skeet shooting anyone? Is the place by the dog track still open?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom