Disk brake front end, mini truck (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well I am not sure if anyone would be interested in this, but what the heck ???. This front end is from a Toyota mini truck, not sure what year. This poor thing went through a small shed fire a few months ago :'(. I took everything apart to inspect the components for worping or anything that would make it inoperable. It all checked out ok and all the seals were still in place, so it looks like it did not get that hot. The axels and Third member looked great. As fare as I can tell it has a 4.11 diff. (37 teeth on ring gear and 9 on pinion) Still feels tight with good back lash. I would definitely rebuild it before I went beating on it. The spindles look good and so do all the areas where the seals rub. Fell free to make me an offer on the whole lot or just individual components that you are interested in. I am not getting ride of it because I would not rebuild it, I was going to dump it for a fellow cruiserhead of mine that did not have any Toyota tucks and did pretty well with his insurance company on it. I figured that I would give it a try to see if anyone was interested in it. I am located in Southern Illinois.

I may be interested in the knuckles, spindles, rotors and birfs. Do you still have the calipers and locking hubs? Would you want to sell them as well?

PM or email (rbt550@bellsouth.net) me and we can talk price.

Yes, I still have both calipers and one of the asian hubs. Not sure if you can reuse the calipers or not. I will take them apart and check them out. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom