Diode Dynamics SS3 / SSC2 LED pods Brand New in Box (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi guys,

I have some stock on the shelves that needs to move. I am an authorized dealer. If you need anything else from Diode Dynamics, please let me know and I can quote you a price.

Thanks!

2 sets of Diode Dynamics Stage Series 3" SAE/DOT Yellow SPORT Standard LED Pod (pair) - Fog Optics $153+ shipping per set (or $306 shipped for both)

Diode.jpg

Last edited:
Hi guys,

I have some stock on the shelves that needs to move. I am an authorized dealer. If you need anything else from Diode Dynamics, please let me know and I can quote you a price.

Thanks!

1) 1 set of Diode Dynamics Stage Series 3" SAE/DOT Yellow Pro Standard LED Pod (pair) - Fog Optics $255 shipped

2) 2 sets of Diode Dynamics Stage Series 3" SAE/DOT Yellow SPORT Standard LED Pod (pair) - Fog Optics $153+ shipping per set (or $306 shipped for both)

3) 1 pair of Diode Dynamics Stage Series 2" Yellow Pro Standard LED Pod (pair) - Combo Optics - $204 shipped (I can also swap out the optics to the fog pattern if wanted)

4) 1 pair of Diode Dyanmics Stage Series 2" Yellow SAE/DOT fog optics lenses - $40 shipped

View attachment 2499704

Sent you a PM on the C2.

Yellow SAE fog. Standard style. Sport
Do these come with a harness of any sort? Or pigtails? These lights have plugs directly on the back of the housing, right?

I will take a set provided you accept PayPal.

Hi guys,

Thanks!

2 sets of Diode Dynamics Stage Series 3" SAE/DOT Yellow SPORT Standard LED Pod (pair) - Fog Optics $153+ shipping per set (or $306 shipped for both)

View attachment 2499704
I’m interested in 1 pair of SS3 pro Fogs in amber 1 pair of pro fogs in white
And 2 pair of SSC2 pro white flood with amber back lighting 1 pair of SSC2 pro white flood with red back lighting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom