Didnt get my TT? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mine has not gotten here either, my dad's did two weeks ago. I am being patient, had this happen once. I will give it a little bit more before I call or something.

I've looked into this...USPS says that bulk mail is moving extremely slow right now. So, unless you paid for first class, and have already contacted membership to check your status, please continue to be patient...

thanks, alan

I have 1st class and I have not received the latest issue either, even though others in California have. No big deal, but I would like to read Tony's article, since I understand his cobbler receipe leaves a lot to be desired.:flipoff2:

i still no trails in Ca for me

I called membership and they sent me a new one, got it fairly quickly, so that means one is lost out there somewhere.
Glad I got it, what an issue :D

My postman & his freinds must drive Cruisers... Both my Associate & Individual membership trails are MIA... :(

Don't tell me whats in em' I don't want the surprise spoiled... :D

Chef said:
Kurt, still nothing? The Mar/April is done and about ready to ship! Please call or email Jenn at membership!

Still nothing... They had a bit of confusion when I signed up (they had me as Cruiser Solutions :D ;)), Jenn and I got that figured out but still nothing as far as TT's on either account. At the same time I renewed (via paypal) I signed up a freind, he hasn't seen anything yet. I have spoken with Jenn a couple times, she mentioned a problem with the bulk mail in my area, not sure if its just my area? There are several other Wasatch Cruiser members that havn't seen their yet either

Now or later, the reading will still be grand :D

Seriously, we want ot get you fixed Kurt. PLease call or email...mubers and addy right at the bottom of the page. It's an 800# now too;)

(thanks for changing that woody!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom