Didnt get my TT? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I admit we moved. But all our mail was on hold including all magazines. I just got our mail from the old address. A huge box. All other magizines showed up but no TT. Not sure what to do about the missing issue.

there MUST be a way to make sticki threads in a forum more obvious.....

Stone said:
Did my post count just go up by two...? :D

hehehe....I have the power to fix that....permanently :D

Still haven't seen mine and according to the posts it has been close to month since they were shipped. With the high price of gas, I can only get my Cruiser fix by reading a the S/O TT. I think the USPS has worked its' delivery magic once again. 3 years ago, was on a 4 wheeling trip around Telluride. Mailed 3 postcards at the same time at the Telluride Post office to my wife and 2 daughters. That was on a Tuesday, got home on Saturday, both daughter's postcards showed up the day I arrived home. Still waiting on my wife's post card, 3 years later and counting. It's too bad we are stuck with the USPS because I would like to think mail delivery can be done better. On a regular basis my mail shows up looking like they ran over it with the mail truck a few times prior to delivery. The USPS does not strike me as a well run organization.

MiniPigg said:
my membership status is good being I just paid it not long ago.

aahhh...so you DID call or email and confirm that your payment was applied to the correct TLCA membership information, or that the address change you just did was entered correctly, or that the payment was received at all, or they didn't accidentally apply a membership addy change from another member to your account....

........my responses to membership questions from Jacki were near-instant....I'll wager Rhonda is equally good....email or phone...

I called Rhonda and bingo problem fixed.

i called and nothing at all they said that if would by here but its still not.. ":("

Rogersfj40;
Please email or pm me you name and address, and the date when you renewed, and I'll look into that for you. I'm sorry for your delayed TT and look forward to helping you get squared away.

thx-chef

Ian;
Rhonda says you're in the system, and TT is on it's way to you. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance..

chef

rogersfj401969 said:
i called and nothing at all they said that if would by here but its still not.. ":("

Chef
thatks for your help

it showed up today ... thanks for all the help

MIne showed up some time this week as well... Going to plunk myself on the coach and read the Coastal Cruser's write up by Charla... Did take a peek at the pics... Awesome to see Greg's, Stone's and Deny's trucks in there... Very Cool Guys :beer: ... Your trucks are in print and famous.... :grinpimp:

Petra

haven't received mine either. thanks for posting up guys - didn't know if i should just be waiting longer or something.

I have not seen a TT since the Sept/Oct issue. I called the number for Rhonda listed in this thread, but there was voice mail saying the person would not be in the office this week due to illness. It was not Rhonda by the way. I also e-mailed the membership link to no avail with my TLCA number and name but no response. I guess now I'm 2 issues behind. What can I do to fix this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom