DFW Meeting This Week! - 4/9 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.lslc.org
It's the 2nd Thursday this week, so it's meeting time! See you guys at Pappas BBQ.

How late have people been staying?

Kinda depends on the weather. If it's nice, I'd say we're there till 9:30-10. Probably not that late if it's cold or rainy.

Well its suppose to be nice this week so i imagine late. YeeHaa....

I am new to this association, is the meeting at Pappas on 35 & NW Hwy? It says Hard Eight on the site?

Yes, Pappa's BBQ at NW Hwy and IH35. We recently changed meeting locations, but apparently not the website. Meeting starts around 7ish, come on by.

Would someone bring an ohmn meter tomorrow night and help me check my TPS? Pulling code 51. Thanks, MIke

TPS reports? .... that's funny.

Small group of guys ,but fun as usual,maybe picked up a new member...even if his front grill was upside down.Nice yellow 40. Good to see you guys. Mike

Next month Mike get all the kids together and show up at the meeting with all of the cruisers. I am tired of being out numbered. :meh:

7 cruisers from our family might be more than everybody can take! Mike

Enjoyed meeting you guys last night, looking forward to getting more involved. And yes, the grill will be correct by the next meeting!

Jeff

Nice cruiser!Good to meet you Jeff.We get 25 % off parts at Dallas Toyota,talk to John. Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom