DFW Meeting - *2/12 - Pappas BBQ* (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.lslc.org
OK. Back by popular demand - LSLC is going to meet this month at Pappas BBQ. This is our old location on Northwest Highway in Dallas.

Also, to allow folks to attend our meeting and TTR's, we've moved it to the 2nd Thursday of the month. So the 12th this month.

Not sure if this is permanent yet. We'll see how it goes there. I haven't called Pappas, but they never really knew we were there before so that shouldn't be a big deal.

:clap:

Round up business to discuss?

We usually start around 7pm. Of course, lots of folks show up early and stay late.
Pappa's BBQ, Northwest Hwy between I35E and Walton Walker.

Unfortunately, I'm missing this meeting 'cause Uncle Sam's sending me to California to learn about disaster response. Kinda like "Worst Case Scenario"... good to know, but you never want to go there.
Happy Trails! N

We'll definitely have Roundup business. We'll sit down and come up with a signup schedule for people to work the registration desk. Most of the pre-planning is done, but we can brainstorm any last minute details we want to add.

I still have some diecast FJ40's I'll give away to any FJ40's that come to the meeting. First come first served until I run out. :steer:

What about for people who show up that really, really, really want a 40?

Will be there .Anybody coming that has a door handle for the drivers side for a fj62? Ill buy it from you still working on daughters 62s. Mike

Reminder, the LSLC meeting is tonite, Feb 12, 7pm at Pappas BBQ. Wheeling season is upon us and Roundup is just around the corner. Air up those tires and drag them out of the garage for some good times and mediocre BBQ.

:D

I'll be there around 9:20 after I get off shift and I'll trade a baby blue diecast 40 for red one if anyone is interested. (Found one at Wally World but they didn't have red to match mine.)

It was good to see you guys....funny how we just by chance saw ya'll in the parking lot!
Sweet ride Butch, wish it was mine ;).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom