DFW folks- could use a favor (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looks like BKCruiser is going to make a haul East the weekend of Sept 7th-9th and Sherry’s rig, Half Ass, will be part of the cargo. It’s been out West since Roundup. I hope to be able to meet him as he runs through but may need a place to have him drop it for a few hours or maybe even a few days if things get crossed up. Can you help a brotha out?

I may have a spot in my garage. PM me if you end up needing a space. I'm in Irving.

I have room for it, but it won't be covered. I could tarp it.

My new house has a three car attached garage and a separate three car garage/workshop. All are covered... House is undergoing a full remodel at the moment so plenty of empty spots. Right now they are all empty.

This is in Irving... Very central.

Thanks guys. I’ll be in touch as time draws closer. Once I know his route I can finalize a plan. Looks like it will be for a few hours at this point though :)

I have a four-car, all concrete garage on a big piece of land, completely hidden (1/2 mile from the gate on a paved road), about 11 miles north of I-20, in between Weatherford and Fort Worth, if that would suit you. You can leave it as long as you want.

I'm around this weekend Bossman if ya need me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom