Detroit Locker (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yup...

Getting up there in price imo. Goes to much higher just go Ozzy, new, warrenty, etc...

gb

This is an EZ Locker ( same thing as Aussie and Lock Right ) from Trachtec Inc. ( but is NOT the same thing as Detroit Locker )

I not have good thinks to say from EX locker .. I bought an EZ some 5 years ago .. already have an LR and put the Lock R in front diff and the EZ rear ..

33" tires ..

ez-estrias.jpg

This is the result after some 8 month ..

appears good .. but not ..

ez-caja.jpg

The answer to your specific question is .. it fit .. ? Yes . :D

Is good .. mmmmmm let me think.

Tapage said:
The answer to your specific question is .. it fit .. ? Yes . :D

Is good .. mmmmmm let me think.

Apparently the Ozzy Locker, which looks like the other ones you mention, has been reworked. I've been following peoples comments on them for the last two years, and all seems okay with some severe use, other then some delivery issues when they first came out. I have an Ozzy from and rear on my BJ60, however it has not seen much wheeling use, but it has been a daily driver since install (4-5 months ago).

gb

Thanks guys.. I don't think I will be bidding on it..it is getting up in price.. so maybe I will save up and get an Aussie sometime..

Greg_B said:
Apparently the Ozzy Locker, which looks like the other ones you mention, has been reworked. I've been following peoples comments on them for the last two years, and all seems okay with some severe use, other then some delivery issues when they first came out. I have an Ozzy from and rear on my BJ60, however it has not seen much wheeling use, but it has been a daily driver since install (4-5 months ago).

gb

Well some persond lear fast and easy how drive with rear automatic locker .. I'm not a part of this.

I first put in my rear end, Lock Right ( excelent ) but few ( 4 ) month after buy a EZ locker and move the LR to front end. ( bad idea ) you the EZ pics ..

When pull out the EZ locker, buy a Detroit to put in my rear end again ( LR still in front ) fine .. no problem with the locker, but my tires .. ! uff ( baja claw ) goes out in 6 moths ( after 10K kilometers )

Finaly the best dession .. ARB front and rear .. :D

Or better yet some cable lockers like I have on my BJ74. No stink'n air lines to pop off, and condensation to freeze. I kept on hearing all this bad talk about lunchbox lockers, so had to try some from and back on Poo. Jury is still out in my mind, but I have been pleasently suprised so far...

gb

I agree with the cable lockers are the best .. but if you can't find it .. well you need to buy ones that you can easy get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom