For Sale Detroit: 2006 Lotus Elise (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi all,

It is with great regret that I've reached the decision to sell my Elise. It has been a fun, trouble free car but my situation has changed and I've decided to let the Lotus go (among other changes). I've owned it about a year now and haven't done much to it outside of driving it. It's 95% stock. There are no mechanical issues, all the recalls were done as soon as I bought it, and the body is in great shape. Here's the rundown

Asking price: $39,000
Miles: 26,690(at the time of this posting)
Options: Touring package
Title: Clean, lien

Recently addressed
- rebuilt the factory rear dampers
- oil change at the beginning of the season
- new tires (OE spec)

Upgrades
- InoKinetic rear subframe belly tray reinforcement plates
- GRP front splitter
- Pioneer bluetooth head unit
- Powerstop track pads

Tradeoffs
- wear and tear on the body from it being 13 years old. Minor rock chips primarily on the nose
- front chin was scrapped by prior owner (I added the splitter to protect it)

The car has the touring soft top with extra sound deadener (I forgot to put it on for the pics. can add pics if requested).
That's all that I can think of at the moment. The car comes with the factory manual, tool kit, radio manual, and an alternate pedal set.

Let me know if you have any questions and I'll answer them to the best of my ability. If I don't manage to sell it on my own by the end of the season, I'll likely end up consigning it or selling to a dealer. PM's appreciated. Thanks for looking!

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1ef.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1de.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1e1.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1e2.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1e3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom