Details of part# 93383A5014 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ramangain

Clarksonian disciple
Threads
These are the two bolts that hold the "cover" near the oil drain plug. See pic below, part number in soft red. Rather than paying dealership prices that don't even include the requisite vaseline, I'm curious if someone can post the specs to this part so I can go to my local hardware store and buy equivalent pieces please?

Thanks in advance!

93382A5014.jpg

Off the top of my head, I think it’s M8x1.25, but without crawling under the truck and pulling a bolt, I could be wrong.

Off the top of my head, I think it’s M8x1.25, but without crawling under the truck and pulling a bolt, I could be wrong.
Was going to say that or could be the smaller M6x1.00 but I am pretty sure that all the bolts on the skid plates are the M8 so I would assume it was same.

I'd agree with M8 x 1.25. Every bolt in that area takes a 12mm socket.

I've got a bunch of those bolts @ramangain . Too bad you don't live closer to me.

I've got a bunch of those bolts @ramangain . Too bad you don't live closer to me.
The guilt is strong for leaving a good area (ABQ) with good people (like you), but needs must to go to the right job fit!

The guilt is strong for leaving a good area (ABQ) with good people (like you), but needs must to go to the right job fit!
Man, I'm glad you found what you were looking for. I'm just razzin' you.

I've got a bucket of bolts that I pulled out of a 4runner auto transmission that got recycled. They come in handy all of the time. I need to scavenge some more from somewhere.

Thanks everyone. I knew they were smaller bolts just looking at diagrams. I've been running without the guards at the oil drain plug and the oil filter for years, but since I've moved to the rust belt, it is time to seal up those holes and become best buddies with the local Fluid Film or New Hampshire Oil Undercoating application center folks.

Or, just sell my rust-free rig in the rust belt itself. Opinions?

$2.10 a pop at my local dealer ship. Bit the bullet so I can keep it metric

These bolts will attach the skid plate but, I don't know about the cover.

Sold on Amazon: 15 M8-1.25 X 30mm Hex Head Sems Splash Shield Bolts Compatible with Toyota 90119-08763

Amazon product ASIN B01MU9HSRT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom