Desmog components (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

To order all the common FJ60 desmog parts (there are 5 in total), see them here:

Products

Click on the individual part, which opens a new page, then click on the 'add to cart' button under the price.

If we didn't talk about it already, carb rebuild/desmog/testrun is $399, dissy clean & recurve is $199, return S&H is $25.
Send to the contact mailing address on the About Us page.

Thanks for the inquiry.

To order all the common FJ60 desmog parts (there are 5 in total), see them here:

Products

Click on the individual part, which opens a new page, then click on the 'add to cart' button under the price.

If we didn't talk about it already, carb rebuild/desmog/testrun is $399, dissy clean & recurve is $199, return S&H is $25.

Thanks for the inquiry.

Hi Jim,

I am ready to send my distributor and carb for desmog rebuild. What info do you need? Are these prices still correct?

Brian Timmons

Jim,

I am looking to buy pulley. I have used one with your carb rebuild on my 84 60 and all works great on that truck.

I have a ‘76 40 with air pump. Will the earlier one of your pulleys work for the ‘76? I do have a power steering mini truck box with saginaw pump. trying to desmog. Thanks.

Marc

Products

Thanks for the inquiry.

Are these still accurate prices and instructions @FJ40Jim ?

The threads in the factory hole are 3/8BSPT.
But, the desmog allen plug is a common USA part, so is 3/8NPT.
Re-tap the hole to the slightly larger diameter 3/8NPT and the allen plug will fit even better.

Hi, I am thinking about buying a 1978 fj40
it’s a mess under the hood...
C8A64CDA-4BFB-47F9-BB25-11D0F5C82E31.jpeg

does your company have these parts used and or new and any estimate in terms of cost based on these pictures what it would take to make it compliant? It’s a non-catalyst model ie it is not a California spec fj40. It is a us model though. I can do the labor bit I want to get an idea on availability of parts and potential cost
thanks in advance, Bryan

4A83A74D-7370-40D4-A65A-1705F50CD120.jpeg

DD7BAF40-BEA9-47C3-91DE-8FA2FFAEDA52.jpeg

Hey Jim-

I see your EGR plug is for 81-87 2F's Do you know what size the plug would be for a 79' 2F and do you have one available?

Thanks,
Steve

It's made in US of glass reinforced nylon w/ a sealed ball bearing pressed into the center. It is not serviceable, but if the bearing poops out, a new pulley can be had for less than $20.

Flackery from the Mfg:
* Molded of premium quality, high-strength, glass-reinforced nylon composite
* Insertion molded ABEC 1 high-precision bearings
* Precision sealed bearings are greased for life — never need relubrication
* State-of-the-art precision molding assures consistent quality parts
* Finite Element Stress Analysis (FEA) assures superior product performance
* Stringent product testing and quality checks ensure that you only get the best products for years of dependable service
# Light-weight
# Corrosion resistant
# Quiet
# Reduced axial and radial runout
# Excellent concentricity

:cheers:

It's made in US of glass reinforced nylon w/ a sealed ball bearing pressed into the center. It is not serviceable, but if the bearing poops out, a new pulley can be had for less than $20.

Flackery from the Mfg:
* Molded of premium quality, high-strength, glass-reinforced nylon composite
* Insertion molded ABEC 1 high-precision bearings
* Precision sealed bearings are greased for life — never need relubrication
* State-of-the-art precision molding assures consistent quality parts
* Finite Element Stress Analysis (FEA) assures superior product performance
* Stringent product testing and quality checks ensure that you only get the best products for years of dependable service
# Light-weight
# Corrosion resistant
# Quiet
# Reduced axial and radial runout
# Excellent concentricity

:cheers:
@FJ40Jim

In need of a new pulley, please advise … thank you

Hey! Great thread. What's the timeline on getting new 3FE kits? Is there a full kit w the block off plugs and rubber caps or is it a piece together order? Maybe I'm just not going to the right page.
Thanks in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom