SOLD Denver, CO--ARB drawers SOLD; fit kit for 200 series STILL AVAILABLE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
200 Series ARB fit kit still available--asking $75 $100 OBO SHIPPED
ARB-200FK--retail $130ish

ARB DRAWERS ARE SOLD (for $1000 for future reference).

These came with the truck from the previous owner. Although I would love to keep them, the 3rd row seating is too valuable to give up for the benefit of having the drawers. Essentially in like new condition except for holes drilled in the tops where cargo tracks were/are mounted. I've reconfigured the cargo tracks a bit (removed from non-roller floor side and remounted at the front and rear, perpendicular to drawer on the roller floor). Can easily put them back the way they are pictured below or leave as is. Will snap a pic of current configuration next time I'm out in the garage.

ARB RD1045 (11x21x41)--retail $840ish
ARB RDRF1045 (same dimensions)--retail $1000ish

Purchased new, this whole setup would be just shy of $2k. I'm asking $1500 OBO. Prefer not to ship but if someone far away wants them we can figure something out, but buyer would pay shipping.

Thanks for looking.

IMG-2471.jpg
IMG-2472.jpg
IMG-2473.jpg
IMG-2474.jpg
IMG-2476.jpg

Last edited:
Current tie-down track configuration on roller floor:
IMG_2767.jpg

I’m nearly certain there is a 100 fit kit. Will look into it

I forgot to mention...

As a bonus, I’ll be coming through northern Colorado within the next several days and could deliver, but there is 1 person in line ahead of you who is looking into shipping options.

Darn! Let me know, I need to measure the seat height of the second row folded down (looking to have a sleeping platform), but I'm super interested!

Thanks for an easy sale without shipping hassle @TimboSlice.

BTT for the 200 series fit kit (see 1st post).

Bump with update in 1st post

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom