SOLD DELTA FJ80 rear bumper for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
NEW FJ80 DELTA rear bumper coming up for sale. Double swing outs no attachments inc. Delta said attachments in stock so you can pick what you want and pay them direct.

I purchaced this bumper from Delta back in Jan, I pre paid for it and was told 6-12 weeks. it's been over 12 weeks. Two weeks ago I was told it's at powder coating so I was hoping it would be shipping this week. I just went on their site to look for something else on my list and noticed the site has notes all over it saying they are off to Cruise Moab and wont be back until May the 7th. Not sure if that meens my bumper is pushed out another couple weeks until they get back or not? I sent an email to ask status of my bumper just waiting on the reply. Sorry I was not aware of them closing down before posting my add. My add said coming up for sale and thats true, just thought it would be sooner.

Anyway I wanted to put it out there for anyone who is looking to buy one of their bumpers new and would rather not wait to have it built. I am in SOCAL and if no one wants it before its time to ship I will have it shipped to me. If someone wanted it then it could be shipped from Delta or picked up from them with what ever attachments they wanted. I am looking to get what I paid for it, which is list price on their site. $3,398.00 hopefully I can save someone else the build time. Trying to just recoupe my cost.
Thanks

Prolly like this?

B14D5873-C9F0-4CC7-8922-196609842327.jpeg

Prolly like this?

View attachment 2993015

delta.png

I ordered it with double swing outs but did not order the attachments was not sure what I wanted, so it will look like this until attachments are bolted on. they told me all attachments are on the shely in stock. at least when I ordered it anyway. who knows by now though Putin might have caused some other supply chain problem!!

Hey bud be careful they might delete your post lol! Im with you enough of those excuses .
those are not supply issues its bad CS.

Call 4X4 Labs they roll old school.
They deal with all the same obstacles but they make an effort.
And Ian is super cool and he answers the phone!

As long as you Guy keep paying in full for stuff that's not built, Sh*t is going to keep happening. It's just not how thing are supposed to be done !!

Now if you put $500. or $1000. DOWN there would some incentive to get it built and ready for you !!!

There's to much of this SH*T going on !!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom