• Get item 1 only

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Get item 3 only

• Get items 1 and 4 only

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've stated in a previous thread that Stage 3 of my Cruiser Project is to add the following :

1) ARB Simpson II Rooftop TENT
2) ARB Changing Room
3) ARB Awning
4) ARB Roof rack Cage

Approximate local prices (in US $) for the items listed are :

1) 1,614.00
2) I think it's included above
3) 390.50
4) 968.50

The prices above do not include installation!

What do you girls/guys think I should do? Do you have a price list for these items?

BUMP!

I know it is not on your list but you might think of a front ARB bumper instead of that brush guard as being your next mod.I have never seen that one and you could probably sell it for a nice chunk of change.

As for the items that are on your list I would not get anything except a the ARB roof rack. If I need a tent I'm going to store it in the back or in drawers not on the top of the truck...I know a lot of people do like them though I just don't want a huge tent box on top of my rig. As for the "changing room" well now that is just silly IMHO

-Baran

Thanks for the reply Baran!

I don't intend to get a bumper cause, honestly, I don't see why I need it! I know it looks great and all but we don't have off-roading areas here that would need such protection upfront. I might be wrong about that but it's just my opinion!

I am one of those people who like the tent up on the roof rack but I have to admit I do have a 4 person tent in the back of my rig!

Now do you think I should get an ARB drawer system or get a customized one?

I like the Sleeoffroad.com version of the drawers if you can afford it.
the ARB is a good investment reguardless if you off road it or not sliders are also IMHO.

My wife and I are going to be looking for another cruiser or lexus soon for her daily driver. it will never see dirt but we are going to get an ARB and Rock Sliders for it. These greatly improve the front and side impact protection of an already tough SUV.

I voted for "Other" 'cuz there was no option for items 1, 2, & 3.

Reason being that I wasn't sure what an ARB roof rack cage is and whether you could use it with the RTT.

I like the Sleeoffroad.com version of the drawers if you can afford it.
the ARB is a good investment reguardless if you off road it or not sliders are also IMHO.

My wife and I are going to be looking for another cruiser or lexus soon for her daily driver. it will never see dirt but we are going to get an ARB and Rock Sliders for it. These greatly improve the front and side impact protection of an already tough SUV.

I will have to look into that! The reason why I am going for ARB is cause I can get it locally! If I order any Slee products I would have to pay alot to get the items shipped to Kuwait!

I voted for "Other" 'cuz there was no option for items 1, 2, & 3.

Reason being that I wasn't sure what an ARB roof rack cage is and whether you could use it with the RTT.

When I was talking to the ARB sales person here he told me that the tent would be places on a roof rack with no side railings (cage) and in order to use the front portion of the rack! Check out the pic below!

roof%20rack%20cage_PIC.jpg

Keep looking for other than ARB products. Even here in Oz ARB would be a last reort for this sort of stuff. Plenty of better quality products at better prices, with the exception of the roof rack.

My 2 cents worth.

Keep looking for other than ARB products. Even here in Oz ARB would be a last reort for this sort of stuff. Plenty of better quality products at better prices, with the exception of the roof rack.

My 2 cents worth.

So I should purchase an ARB roof rack but as for the tent I should go elsewhere! When it comes to the awning I can make one myself!

I don't intend to get a bumper cause, honestly, I don't see why I need it! I know it looks great and all but we don't have off-roading areas here that would need such protection upfront. I might be wrong about that but it's just my opinion!

I need one for the ATV's that come screaming around blind corners at 40MPH. Just about took out 3 of them on a 45 minute trail ride recently!

MDarius : OUCH!

When I was talking to the ARB sales person here he told me that the tent would be places on a roof rack with no side railings (cage) and in order to use the front portion of the rack! Check out the pic below!

roof%20rack%20cage_PIC.jpg

That is pretty slick. So the rack is full length but the rails are only 1/2 or so of the length?

As for ARB vs others...Being in Kuwait you have to go with what you can get. ARB makes nice stuff (albeit expensive in the states) so I don't think you can wrong buying from them, especially if they are your only feasible option given what it would cost to ship stuff to you. What about other Aussie made products, or is ARB it over there...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom