DeadFall July 28th Roll Call- (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

rain76king

Wicked Pissah Cruisah Haulah a NLC.
Threads
July 28th - DeadFall - (YT Members) Courtesy of E4W - Dead Fall, located in Western MA has lots of rock ledges to play on and depending on the weather, some mud.
There is room for trailers as well for those that tow. Vehicle requirements for this trail are 33's locked front and rear or 35's and one locker. There is parking
available so if you don't meet these requirements you are still welcomed to tag along, grab a seat or just watch us knucklehead wheel our poop.
There is also a KOA campground that is local for those looking to camp and wheel.

Meeting spot details to follow-

Who is in?

What town is this in? I'd like to know the drive time.

Waiting for Tom or Tom to chime in here.
I can't recall off the top of my head where it is.

It's in West Cummington, Mass

I wheeled this property Saturday and it's fun, worth the trip if it's not to far of a drive for you.
It's really dry so most of the obstacles aren't too hard, but if it gets wet before the run, then it would be a hard area to run.

Sounds like a nice easy run. Put me down.

I presume that you need the Mass State sticker for this?

It's private property in Mass. It's not super easy we just got a real dry week, a little wet and it gets interesting, plenty of parking for trailers

1) Tom O.
2) Tom J.
3) Wrench
4)

It's private property in Mass. It's not super easy we just got a real dry week, a little wet and it gets interesting, plenty of parking for trailers

Let me rephrase, that.
It wasn’t too hard for our trail leader running 37” tires locked front and rear and the girlfriends jeep I was riding in 35” tires locked in the rear.
As for the others in the group……one flat tire, a dead battery, broken steering column, broken hydro assist and two broken alxe shafts.
So yeah the property isn’t that hard :D

Yes to be a 100% legal you will need to have the sticker.

Anyone else interested?
We are a week away with only 3 people.

rain76king said:
Anyone else interested?
We are a week away with only 3 people.

I would but the little 4Runner that could doesn't meet the vehicle requirements. Have fun guys

Okay, I am in

Do u have winch?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom