day run dec5 @ bobcaygeon? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
geographical area known as canada, near ontario
hey guys,
im going to burnt river this weekend. if anyone wants to hit up the bobcaygeon trails id be more then willing.

let me know,

simon
tdc420@hotmail.com

i went down the trail from behnd trevors property on the way up on friday nite. short nite run to ease my offroading cravings. there was thin ice on all the holes and it snowed all sat nite and sunday. no one else had a rig so i didnt go to the trails for a day run

I am dying to get up there and run those trails again. Unfortunatly the way things are going for me it may have to wait until next spring.
Dave

yea, i dunno about winter wheelin'
its high chance and big wear on parts.
i gotta use the winter for more maintenance and upgrades :D

I would love to get some winter wheeling I dunno when or where but I just would really like to!.

I am heading up to my cottage next week to give the cruiser some lovin' before the real cold arrives!

The place we went with Wayne a couple of weeks ago could be a nice day winter run. Theres also a short trail outside of Acton that we could maybe give a go went the snow comes.
Dave

as far as i am concerned winter wheeling is the best you can have. low chance of breakage due to low traction. usually softer ride, usually less people on the trails...
i am up for a winter run, my shop 'should' be finished this weekend or early next week then my weekends are free again for a while.
the "new" rig seems to work well so i am itchin for some snow to play in.

side note:
a guy asked me if i liked this blow we are having?
"i drive a cruiser, i live for this s***"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom