Dat' Ford (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Friends, we need to move the Club Ford F250 before the end of the month. Ben has graciously been storing it at his place (west and outside of 4 corners) but we need to retreive it.

I plan on going out this week to see if we can get it to fire up, fresh gas, jump it, see what happens. We also need to get the tires back on the wheels... I have no experience with resetting a bead and could use someone with expertise in that area.

If we can't get it rolling again, we could really use a trailer to get it off Ben's Property and to another spot.. if you have a trailer we could borrow feel free to PM me.

I am going to post the rig on FB and CL, if you know anyone that is interested let me know.

71850f4f-320f-4d03-94e5-79304625f9fa-jpeg.2706633

Friends, we need to move the Club Ford F250 before the end of the month. Ben has graciously been storing it at his place (west and outside of 4 corners) but we need to retreive it.

I plan on going out this week to see if we can get it to fire up, fresh gas, jump it, see what happens. We also need to get the tires back on the wheels... I have no experience with resetting a bead and could use someone with expertise in that area.

If we can't get it rolling again, we could really use a trailer to get it off Ben's Property and to another spot.. if you have a trailer we could borrow feel free to PM me.

I am going to post the rig on FB and CL, if you know anyone that is interested let me know.

71850f4f-320f-4d03-94e5-79304625f9fa-jpeg.2706633
hay Drew, i don't remember the details on that beaut, what year is it , does it run. i picked up one of those hyd crimpers, wish i'd done that years ago. we're hoping an injector went out on sam's frankenyota and are scrambling trying to find another set before we take off on our trip this week. it's that or the computer tanked. anyone got a set for an 02 suburban with a 5.3 ls ?

We got it running today and it ran pretty smoothly! she died on us trying to get up to the main road (likely bad gas/filter) but she steers, stops and runs.

We got the tire beads reset onto the rims (passenger tire is leaking). We could use a battery with good voltage if anyone has a lead on one. I’m going to see if Napa might give us a donor to the club.

Big shout out to @Dave406 for lending his expertise and time! Thanks man!
1C356DE0-8889-4DFA-96F7-3BA6157FE0D8.jpeg

She’s gone on to greener pastures. Gal said she’s gonna drive it... Godspeed miss. The club broke even... $500 back into the account.

A4D4158D-03B3-4BF3-819A-9D3BC8CA5968.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom