Dash out to replace blumbs, Help please... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Is the ABS working? Go out for a drive and stomp on the brakes and see if it works.

Slammed the brakes on my way into work this morning and she stopped but I did not get the pulsing sensation on the pedal.....so I'm now assuming the ABS is indeed an issue.. still doesn't explain the CDL no longer lighting up in LOW and the button not working to engage it in H.

To be continued I guess.

Slammed the brakes on my way into work this morning and she stopped but I did not get the pulsing sensation on the pedal.....so I'm now assuming the ABS is indeed an issue.. still doesn't explain the CDL no longer lighting up in LOW and the button not working to engage it in H.

To be continued I guess.
At least you know that light isn't the issue! All kidding aside, I would check the easy things. I see you took out the ABS fuse but did you actually test / replace it? Also, get your CDL light working. I'm thinking that center may be locked.

At least you know that light isn't the issue! All kidding aside, I would check the easy things. I see you took out the ABS fuse but did you actually test / replace it? Also, get your CDL light working. I'm thinking that center may be locked.

Yeah I guess ABS is an issue now. Any ideas where to source that fuse? Might as well replace if it's not crazy expensive.

I don't think the center is locked though, it drives exactly like it did. I would think I would notice a difference if it were locked. Right??

This still doesn't explain the Check Engine light not coming on at startup or the CDL light not indicating even though I'm pretty sure I can hear it locking under the floor.

Any other ideas??

Yeah he shows it at the end and even gives the part #'s. Might be worth a shot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom