Custom Dual Swing Rear Bumper/Tire Carrier and other Trail Tailor upgrades (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

nor_cal_cyclist

GOLD Star
Threads
Just got my 2019 back from it's "spa time" with @TRAIL TAILOR and I am beyond satisfied with the results. The dual swing bumper has a spot for my hi-lift and the rack will hold 3-20L gas cans or a Yeti 35. Swing arms have 2 locking pins in addition to the center latch holding the system secure - and rattle free. Jason also added an extra 2" receiver adjacent to the cooler rack to allow me to get my bike rack (and road bikes) up and away from potential rear collision damage.

SZdNSuCFRu2AhyTZZivIYQ.jpg

XUFOcTfHQbaLMQ78aWFBrg.jpg

n6voS8VgRJqO6OQvJ0+rcg.jpg

While the truck was at the shop, I also had billet RLCA's added in addition to armor for the RLCA's and rear shocks. Oh yea - speaking of "armor," Jason also made a custom skid plate for my LRA aux tank and installed the skid plates that have been sitting in the garage since just before I blew out my knee. Add a couple tow points front and rear, and playing Sherlock Holmes on the problems the truck had from the dealer/initial build, and Jason had MORE than a little work on this truck!

5oGY5peNTpmt5EJLVtEafw.jpg

PMiLQvO8Ryqv1dvSl2o0Lg.jpg

Beautiful work and a great guy -- I'd HIGHLY recommend him for ANYTHING LC related....except I don't want him too busy, since my FJ40 is getting close to starting it's resto-mod process and is already in his shop :rofl:

Last edited:
Where'd you score that 5th BBS? And have any pics of the LRA plate?

Where'd you score that 5th BBS? And have any pics of the LRA plate?

I bought it from a dealer. But, after the fact here is the lowest price I found...

wheel:

center cap:

Jason

I bought it from a dealer. But, after the fact here is the lowest price I found...

wheel:

center cap:

Jason

Thanks! I paid 1500 for the set ($1100 after I sold off the stock Michelin tires) so I can't bring myself to dump 600 on a single. I may try to grab another set and split it with other mudders needing a 5th!

Thanks! I paid 1500 for the set ($1100 after I sold off the stock Michelin tires) so I can't bring myself to dump 600 on a single. I may try to grab another set and split it with other mudders needing a 5th!

Ive seen quite a few used/takeoffs on Tacomaworld.com and the tundra forums. But still 450-500.00 each is what I've seen.

J

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom