CUSTOM BUMPERS FOR SALE (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I posted these racks on my other thread.. but I just have to add them here to...

3/4 basket and INTI CLONE

J

P1030380.JPG
P1030399.JPG
P1030400.JPG
P1030401.JPG
P1030397.JPG

House hunting out EAST??

Yoga any sets of sliders to go out the door before you leave?

Damn autocorrect. You got, not yoga

Forgot to post up here but a couple months ago I saw a 40 series bumper and a set of sliders you did and they were outstanding.

Yep!

Upper Mid-West MI/WI area

J

Whats the time line of you moving out that way, might have to try to move up a visit to you. Guessing you'll probably be moving too quick for me to make it happen though.

Whats the time line of you moving out that way, might have to try to move up a visit to you. Guessing you'll probably be moving too quick for me to make it happen though.

N, Not sure yet on timing. I'd say in the next 60 days if everything goes right.

J

Good Luck Jason! (Secretly wishing you'd move FURTHER East….say somelace like…..VERMONT!)

Good Luck Jason! (Secretly wishing you'd move FURTHER East….say somelace like…..VERMONT!)

I was thinking Tennessee area would be sweet.

I told the wife I should just buy a PREVOST and mod it into a rolling fab shop...:grinpimp: Pull into town and crank out custom armor, roll-up and go to the next town... THAT WOULD BE FUN AS HELL!

We have finally left the Kalamazoo area... Disappointed in all 58 homes and 8 shops we looked at. We are going to spend the next two days between Grand Rapids and the Western shoreline of Lake Michigan. I have found a really nice shop, right next door to a powder coater and 2 blocks from a metal supplier and laser/plasma cutter, 3000 sq ft and the possibility to add on more space in the future if needed.

We may just rent or buy a cheap condo/townhouse until we can find what we like.

J

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom