CUSTOM BUMPERS FOR SALE (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Always so pretty when new! - and don't forget my steekers!

BTW: need to touchup sliders on my wagon, what paint do you use? May as well consolidate to one color :)

W, Your covered on stickers.. I use a Sherwin Williams Macropoxy.. Air spray.. but the VHT Satin black epoxy is a perfect match and bonds great.

http://www.amazon.com/VHT-SP652-Sat...id=1445301472&sr=8-1&keywords=vht+epoxy+paint

Most auto parts stores have this on the shelf for about the same $$. The ABS sheet is about 11" x 12", that a good size for you.

Jason

more than enough, even with mistakes...gracias :)

Yes sir and the 70 bumpers are on the truck headed to you and @elkaholic, just picked up.

Jason

P1030629.JPG

Do you weld the support gussets on the ladder? And is that my roof rack there too? :)

Do you weld the support gussets on the ladder? And is that my roof rack there too? :)

You'll need to do the gussets, as the angle needs to be where you want it placed. I can guesstimate it, but prefer not to.I had them there to make sure the height was correct.

No that is the INTI clone rack I'm working on.

J

Jason just send the 60 one to me I want it so bad!

Here it is ready for primer and paint. This will be Goss' last modeling session... His bumper and then off to the new owner, hopefully.

I got started on the 1/4 sliders for @jfnall and some stainless awning plates...

I have to shake out my steel order..I hate when I don't order for a few weeks... PITA... 5 racks to build starting next week and metal for R&D...

Jason

P1030734.JPG
P1030735.JPG
P1030733.JPG
P1030736.JPG
P1030723.JPG

Disclaimer: the booger welds on the light mounting plates, zip tie tabs, and Plug bracket are mine.
I couldn't get the lights squared up in the hole so I changed the bracket mount to a flat plate and squared up the opening after it was tacked in.

Disclaimer: the booger welds on the light mounting plates, zip tie tabs, and Plug bracket are mine.
I couldn't get the lights squared up in the hole so I changed the bracket mount to a flat plate and squared up the opening after it was tacked in.

HA! if it works man... no judgement here. I ought some of those clips but neither order ever arrived. Not sure what happened, the seller finally just refunded my $

J

Hmm, Ive never had an issue with them (TMR Customs) but have only bought a few things. I have a lot left over I can send you with the other parts we've discussed. With your connections, you'd probably be better off having a sheet laser cut yourself. They are handy for keeping wires up and tangle free.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom