Current GX market (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Tossing around the idea of selling my 2008 GX, 117k impeccable service records no mods, rust free. What are your experiences with what the current market is bringing? Thanks in advance for your help.

Depends heavily on location. In SoCal, that's probably an $18k GX, give or take. But this is also prob the most inflated area, price-wise.

Just purchased one . 2008 . 143k . Timing belt and water pump done . 14,300$ Is the price I payed in Texas.

That’s easily a 16k plus vehicle

A dealer in Colo would be asking 16 for that, I'd think.

Tossing around the idea of selling my 2008 GX, 117k impeccable service records no mods, rust free. What are your experiences with what the current market is bringing? Thanks in advance for your help.

I have seen 2005 models with similar mileage go on sale for 23000+ on craigslists, here in socal.

Most lenders use NADA for loan value. With standard equipment that is a 13k vehicle in my area. 8k for rough trade in value. 11k clean trade in. When i enter zip 39440 laurel zip. The value is the same and I am in Washinton. It is up to you to pay the value you think it is worth.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom