CSC Chat (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Question on AZ vehicle inspections. Time has come to get our AZ plates I understand the emissions part but question on the safety part we have a hole in one of the headlights on the LX will this fail an AZ inspection? It is from a rock it penetrates the glass but does not affect function. (it would fail in NC)

Did you fix your light hole?

If not, a ghetto fix, depending on size of hole, is the thick clear tape used on bike frames to prevent cable rub. Works like a charm. I've some if you need it or your LBS should be able to set you up.

I believe carbon corsa (?) was a vehicle test engineer for a private firm that did some testing at the proving grounds.
years ago I worked at the Yuma Proving Grounds.

Did you fix your light hole?

If not, a ghetto fix, depending on size of hole, is the thick clear tape used on bike frames to prevent cable rub. Works like a charm. I've some if you need it or your LBS should be able to set you up.

I didnt after finding out I didn't have to but I probably should it's a tiny hole so that should do the job appreciate the help

I believe carbon corsa (?) was a vehicle test engineer for a private firm that did some testing at the proving grounds.
years ago I worked at the Yuma Proving Grounds.
Gotcha. I was just curious. I do all the Crane work at ypg and did some work at the GM grounds years years ago when they first built it. I was wondering who they use for all their Crane service these days

how this )*&%(&$ gets to my email, I have no idea! LOL

YOUR AUTHORITY/OFFICE/ORGANISATION HAS BEEN CHOSEN TO BE “A SELECTED WITNESS” to these massive and horrendous CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY – unimaginably terrible in themselves – coupled with the ORWELLIAN/KAFKAESQUE secrecy and denial of any support at all that we are experiencing, makes them even more horrendous.

Some of these DIRECTED ENERGY AND NEUROLOGICAL WEAPONS TORTURE AND ABUSE CASES detail the most extreme and totalitarian violations of human rights in human history, including the most horrendous incidences of psychological torture, rapes, sexual abuse and other mental and physical mutilations. There are many others, all over the world, who are being subjected to similar torture and abuse.

We have contacted thousands of Government Representatives, Government Officials, Government Agencies, Military, Security, International Organisations, Human Rights Organisations, Universities, Scientific and other Institutions, and the International Media all over the world - over and over and over again – and have had our appeals for justice, protection, assistance and/or publicity almost completely ignored and/or suppressed.

We are also still encouraging TARGETED INDIVIDUALS all over the world to keep sending their CASE SUMMARIES/PETITIONS to other AUTHORITIES, OFFICES AND ORGANISATIONS so that:-

A. We can be sure that as many people as possible know about these horrendous crimes

B. We can be sure that these AUTHORITIES, OFFICES AND ORGANISATIONS are either trying to uphold the rule of National, International and Human Rights Law, and that we will, sooner or later, be protected by these laws

C. Or that we can be sure these AUTHORITIES, OFFICES AND ORGANISATIONS are complicit and/or acquiescent to these CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY and that National, International and Human Rights Law no longer apply - in which case our task will be to get the rule of these laws restored.

As well as being illegal the crimes being committed against us are contrary to the Principles and Values of all the major religions and ethical systems - so we will also be demonstrating to all of these people and AUTHORITIES, OFFICES AND ORGANISATIONS the huge disconnect between their professed Principles and Values and the reality.

PLEASE WITNESS, RECORD AND OPPOSE THESE CRIMES, AND ASSIST US URGENTLY!!

WHEN WILL YOU OR YOUR AUTHORITY/OFFICE/ ORGANISATION PUBLICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE, DENOUNCE AND OPPOSE THESE CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY??!!

Bigger Than Snowden

Targeted Justice

Covert Torture

the great CAMELGATE conspiracy has been exposed!!! Murf, the covert leader of a secret society of torturous souls that drag people out into the wilderness with nothing more than a capable vehicle and skottle.
Forced to camp under the stars, eating nothing but pot luck dinners and the occasional home made cookie.....

Damm you torturous soul! you've been discovered!

We at CSC will not rest until your perversions of overlanding and "getting outdoors" has been made public and shared with other like minded "enthusiast"

:grinpimp:

get yourself one of these and the email will stop. It worked for me !

71GV79NPpZL._UX679_.jpg

I met a wonderful man who is a retired mechanic and from Fiji that lives in Oracle. We hit it off, huge Toyota fan, good stories.

For those who have or had labs, this should spark some memories.

This I could build, have questions but interesting concept.

For those of you who remember the early third party 4x4 conversions of mini trucks before there were 4x4 minitrucks...an interesting article

Trekker

Last edited:
Just got a email coupon code for autoanything.com if you use PayPal. The code is PAYPAL45 and gets you $45 off and order of $275 or more. Good until 8/29/18.

I am sure some restriction apply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom