CSC AUGUST Meeting ►►Air condition, Beer, Wine, and Food◄◄ Limited capacity sign up required (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LandCruiserPhil

Peter Pan Syndrome
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Work great last month.......

Friday August 16,2019

Due to the heat lets try something new again. I reserved a small room at the Knock Kneed Lobster(good reasonably priced food). They have been kind enough to give a private small room Friday Night starting at 6:30 . I have used them past with a previous 4WD club used this place for years with no complaints. The downside is its small so sign up if you will be attending. Do plan ordering food and beverage to show our appreciation for the free use of the room on a busy night.

Meeting agenda
  • Introduction of first time guest
  • Introduction of new members
  • Run of the month – Recent details and previous reports
  • Treasurer report
  • Up coming ROTM Details
  • New business

Knock Kneed Lobster
3202 E Washington St
Phoenix, AZ 85034
Centrally located
▼Map▼
goo.gl

Google Maps
Find local businesses, view maps and get driving directions in Google Maps.
goo.gl
goo.gl

Won't be able to make this one. My sister is heading into Town and heading to Tucson to visit patental units. Have a toast for Rudy.

Rats. I'm headed out of town Friday morning.

Are these meetings the right place to join CSC? Also, is CSC open to Cruiser-Lite folks in GXes?

Are these meetings the right place to join CSC? Also, is CSC open to Cruiser-Lite folks in GXes?

You officially "join" on the CSC website,
Application but you can come to meetings without being a member. We are happy about most any Toyota/Lexus 4x4s :)

If you interested there is a Run of the month coming up in September. I am a big GX fan

I will be there

Is there any room left?. I’m 50/50 depending on some family commitments.

I'll be there.

Sounds fun, hope to make it to next one , can't tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom