Crystal Mountain Saturday 6/4 Colorado (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FJBen

SILVER Star
Threads
Planning a trip up Crystal Mountain/Moody hill this saturday, if anyone around the area wants to go, let me know, we'll prolly be up there in the morning, at the trail head around 9 or 10 I would imagine.

sound like a good idea.....

but i got to much work to do on my rigs :frown:
hope it works out......have fun!!

I was in the area a couple weekends ago. Moody was still closed. Keep your eye out for a bull moose that's been hanging out on the main Crystal road as you go through the private, he seems to enjoy posing for pics. Didn't venture up Crystal.

Finishing my landscape in the backyard this weekend... :rolleyes:

Have fun!

gulp3000 said:
I was in the area a couple weekends ago. Moody was still closed. Keep your eye out for a bull moose that's been hanging out on the main Crystal road as you go through the private, he seems to enjoy posing for pics. Didn't venture up Crystal.

Finishing my landscape in the backyard this weekend... :rolleyes:

Have fun!

Yeah, sounds like they are both closed, we are heading to Kelly Flats instead...We'll see how that turns out.

I was just going to post that the public access around to Crystal was still gated as well. I forgot that we saw that when we were looking for the Trooper that belonged to a guy we found lost. He had a huge head full of dreadlocks, no shoes, a dog, and a rock hammer. He was looking for crystals (makes sense) and got turned around.

We were at a friends cabin on the private section. He was completely lost. We drove him down to the main gate before he realized his Isuzu was 2.5 miles back the way we had just came. Very interesting character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom