TLCA Cruisin' The Woods 2014 - September in Oregon

Thanks for getting this up here. I'm excited about the overnighter, if you are coming make sure your camera is ready.

esh

SILVER Star

Updated: Registration is now open!

lovetoski

GOLD Star

My son and I are both signed up for the overnight, looking forward to it! Any scoop on the route?

The route starts on the beach and we'll make our way over to the Clatsop forest to get down to Brown's camp in Tillamook State Forest. I'll be emailing all those who sign up for the overnight run to make sure everyone knows where to meet/start.

Hey, new to the forum. Signed up for this event and looking forward to it. Curious about who will be there and the route.

Great, you'll be on my run with Esh as the lead and myself as the gunner. I'll be sending out an email next week to all those on our run to make sure you guys know where to meet. Last count shows 5 signed up with a couple more interested that have contacted me.

TRAIL TAILOR

Enabler
Supporting Vendor

That's a bummer but understandable. You've got tons to do in a short amount of time... don't burn out. :cheers:
I hope to be in "full" primer by Friday and the other stuff is just a few days.... I sure want to be able to come and meet you guys, but if not, I'll be up there in the next few weeks....

J

80t0ylc

Hill & Gully Rider
SILVER Star

reevesci,
You in Green River or Rock Springs? I'm a Wyoming native and lived in Green River from 1986 - 1992. I hope you make it to CTW, it's definitely worth the trip and some primo wheelin'. Hope to see you there!

TRAIL TAILOR

Enabler
Supporting Vendor

reevesci,
You in Green River or Rock Springs? I'm a Wyoming native and lived in Green River from 1986 - 1992. I hope you make it to CTW, it's definitely worth the trip and some primo wheelin'. Hope to see you there!
Green River, we've been here since 2007.

Still time to register for your preferred run! The overnighter has 4 spots left, looks great, and now has a sponsor that is coming along for the ride and providing breakfast!

Check out:

http://www.adventure-ready.com

We also have sponsors from Nitro Gear, Full Sail Brewery, Toytec and have a nice collection of raffle prizes. If you are coming from out of the area or state then please let us know ahead of time and we can make some arrangements for camping.

Clint

Top Bottom