CruiserYard's 80 Series Brand New Upper Hatch Supports/Shocks (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

arcteryx

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.cruiseryard.com
Many of you have been waiting for these! Well, I am pleased to announce that we now have our rear upper hatch supports/shocks for 80 Series! These are high quality supports for your upper hatch which have been tested on our 80 series and we can confirm they work as good as factory. They come with a 1 year warranty on the shock and lifetime warranty on the posts. And they best part is they won't break the bank- they are only $34.95 for a pair + shipping.

These can be purchased here http://www.cruiseryard.com/80-series-set-of-brand-new-rear-hatch-supports-shocks/

Supplies are limited, so order yours now to ensure you receive a set.

I have a question before buying. I have stock supports and they seem to hold up the hatch as high as possible, but it takes very little force to close the hatch. How much resistance should there be when closing the hatch? If i just give the hatch a small nudge downward it closes quickly with very little resistance from the shocks.

Thanks guys!

These shocks are made identically to the OEM ones, so the force will be the same.

Thanks for the reply. I just don't know what's normal since this is my first fzj80.

If your hatch won't stay up by itself, or falls within a few seconds, you need supports. If they are not doing that, then just keep using the ones you have.

So I'd have to buy the supports and shocks?

Some people call supports, others call them shocks. The terms refer to the same thing though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom