Cruisers on the Rocks II "The Deuce" : October 20-23 Windrock Park, Tennessee (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ga12r1

The "triple locked" troll himself...
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.cruisersontherocks.com
Hey guys!!! Its hot as a biscuit in Georgia right now so I figured I would go ahead a start a thread about cooler times ahead. That's right. It won't be long before its October and time for Cruisers the Rocks II "The Deuce".

For the guys that don't know, COTR is the only off-road event in the country exclusively for the 100 and 200 Series community. You read that right, only 100s and 200s are allowed at COTR. This means all the trails we run at the event have been handpicked for these platforms. Easy trails will be laid back and scenic, moderate trails will keep you on your toes and really allow you to utilize all the capabilities of your truck, and difficult trails will push you and your truck to the limit while still being doable by a 100 or 200.

COTR is also a huge social event for the 100 and 200 series community. COTR was planned around celebrating the people in the community just as much if not more than the trucks and trails. Every night there will be a chance to get to know the guys you are wheeling with. We will have the welcome party cookout Thursday night, potluck/favorite beer dinner Friday night, and the catered dinner and raffle Saturday night. We also plan to have a group bonfire every night (@aaronrules has got to do better with that this year😬). COTR is all about friendships, community, and wheeling, and this year will be even better than the last.

COTR 1 was awesome!!! Everyone had a blast. The event had a nice community/family feel. Last year we capped registration at 50 trucks, this year we have decided to raise the cap to 75 trucks. We want to give more people the opportunity to attend while still keeping that community/family feel. I've also decided to give last years attendees the first shot at registration, we want to make sure once you are part of the family you never have to worry about missing out.

Cruisers on the Rocks II "The Deuce" will be held at Windrock Park, Tennessee October 20-23. Primitive camping will be available starting the night of Wednesday the 19 in the event group camping area. Guided rides will start Thursday morning.

Registration is set to open July 10.

For more info visit cruisersontherocks.com and follow Cruisers on the Rocks on instagram.

See you guys in October!!!!

Lee

UPDATE July 1: Ok guys BIG ANNOUNCEMENT for last year’s COTR attendees…. an email will be sent out tomorrow to all of last years drivers with a coupon code for the COTR PRIOR ATTENDEE TICKET that will be available on cruisersontherocks.com starting this Sunday July 3. The coupon code will be for $900 off of the $1000 ticket making it regular price ($100). Regular tickets ($100) will be available Sunday July 10, this means 2021 COTR attendees will get a 7 day head start on everyone else. If you don’t receive an email by Sunday send me a PM. Thanks guys and see y’all in October!!!!

C744EE73-5252-4D29-8FA0-4553925367D9_1_201_a.jpeg

0C18EE81-39AF-4FD3-BBD2-2383F82407C9.jpeg

5E31E062-E552-44BC-9441-8F5199B1D0B1_1_201_a.jpeg

56CAADCD-8309-413D-9A58-21EA68A761C3.jpeg

46430E88-39B8-41CC-BBCD-6EB9BCD13D1D_1_201_a.jpeg

Last edited:
Early COTR II registration opened up today for 2021 attendees and after only a few hours it looks like most of the fam is coming back for 2022! Early registration will be open until next Sunday the 10th when New Driver Registration starts. If you attended last year and didn’t receive an email with the early registration code please PM me and let me know. It’s gonna be a blast! See you in October!!!

1445C17E-FA01-4C5B-A9CF-D96D0463257C.jpeg

Can’t wait to see everyone out there. If you weren’t there last year, here’s my little recap.
Fun to see how many of these trucks have changed over the past year!

New Driver Registration opens in less than 1 hour at Cruisersontherocks.com! Can’t wait to see you guys in October!!!

There is one solitary ticket left for COTR2 out of the original 75. Get it while you still can!!!

CRUISERS ON THE ROCKS 2022 HAS OFFICIALLY SOLD OUT. If you were not one of the lucky 75 to get a ticket please join the waitlist! Thanks to everyone that registered. It’s gonna be a blast!!! See you in October!!! Lee

Welcome Emails went out to all registered drivers today. Check your inbox! If you haven't received an email PM me. See you in October!!! Lee

EC331506-C2F3-4A4A-BE18-60067D5B9668_1_201_a.jpeg

Hey guys! I'm excited to announce the first ever Dissent Off-Road Cornhole Tournament at COTR2 this year. The tournament will pit registered COTR2 Drivers against each other in a individual single elimination format. The winner the tournament will take home a $1500 gift certificate from Dissent!! The tournament will be held after the Potluck Dinner Friday night.
Entry into the tournament is only $15 and every contestant will receive a commemorative T-shirt at the event. Registration is open now at cruisersontherocks.com and closes August 31.
Special thanks to Ben and Filip at Dissent for making this happen!

See you in October!!!

Dissent-Logo_R1V1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom