Events/Trails Cruisers & Coffee - April 10, 2021 @9AM (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sounds like a fun run. I'll put it on my schedule. Then the repair starts. Anyone have some old fj80 tie rod ends I could use to see if they fit my new steering arms? I will order my own if they fit. If they fit I'm hoping @reklund5 can help me build a new drag link and tie rod.

Sounds like a fun run. I'll put it on my schedule. Then the repair starts. Anyone have some old fj80 tie rod ends I could use to see if they fit my new steering arms? I will order my own if they fit. If they fit I'm hoping @reklund5 can help me build a new drag link and tie rod.

I THINK if the tube will accept M23x1.5 hardware (you can get a test bolt from Ace probably), then you should be good to go for 80 TREs.

My 80 is down until my brake parts arrive, so I'll be rocking the Bronco... I'll hide during Cruisers & Coffee so as not to embarrass myself or anyone else with my Ol Detroit Iron. ;)

I think I have some new ends around for spares somewhere.

Tony. Since you have done this run, what's it rank on the trail scale?

Great time today folks! Thanks for tolerating my Beater Bronco on this run

:deadhorse:

I hope you made it home OK @Krusty Krab. Gotta get that 4Runner for these mild trails and for overlanding!!!

Line-up sans Bronco

AE85BACC-58CB-4E12-8541-659B76905DA2.jpeg

I didn't record the track from Saturday since I had already done it on my solo run the previous weekend. We just turned around at Crack'in Lake and backtracked on Brunswick Canyon Rd to get back to Dear Run Rd (orange trail heading S/SW). Fair warning that the remainder of the blue trail from Crank'in Lake is often times narrow and will give some really nice desert pinstripes.

I'd like top get out there soonish to explore Bunker Hill Mine Trail (green) and a whole lot more.

1618237552270.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom