Cruiser Wanna Be (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I was looking for a group to go wheeling with and discovered CLCC. I have limited off road experience, but I'm willing to learn. My Cruiser is actually a '95 Tacoma with ARB Springs and Shocks, 32" FCII Radials, CB, Hi-lift, and a winch bumper and winch on order. It's my daily driver and it just needs some mud. I had a '76 FJ years back and had to let it retire to a farm(literally).

Will there be a meeting this Wednesday the 1st?

Thanks.

There will indeed be a meeting this Wednesday at 7:30 at Taylor Toyota. Then we'll head over to Hops across the street for some beers.

Hopefully we'll be nailing down some wheeling dates for the near future. we'd love to have you there.

-Felix

Thanks

Thanks for the invite. My job is a little crazy, but I should make it.

Thanks again.

Tommy
Ashburn, VA

All the 40 guys should be happy... all the gear that doesn't fit in thier rigs can go in the bed of your truck! Just kidding. Welcome and hope to see you tommorrow. Tacos are cool!

Originally posted by fjman
All the 40 guys should be happy... all the gear that doesn't fit in thier rigs can go in the bed of your truck!

Tough talk from a guy whose truck I haven't even seen!! :flipoff2:

What were we doing up this late?!?!?! :eek:

Thinking about you felix

Hell no i wasn't thinking that! And the cruiser still needs that inspection redone so it'll be a no show tommorrow as well. One of the things it failed for was the passenger side windshield wiper.(so lame) When to adv. auto and my dumbass bought the rear wiper so I had to pick up another one today. Inspection on thursday and I can finally cruise......

The wiper was the only failure?? Man, that sucks!

That and the front fender light thats never worked, one out plate light, my ebrake light wasn't going out for some reason on the dash pod, and the aim of my headlights was appartently off. It was pretty weak stuff but it should pass now on thurs. morning. I think I'm going to retorque my head bolts then as well. Good times!

Hows the 40 doing?

The 40's not doing too bad. Still a long list of things to do but nothing that's too pressing at the moment.

hey u happen to have a extra rear wipperarm you wana get rid of.I dont have one even tho i bought a rear blade .

Nope, just the one attached to the cruiser

That so makes me glad I have out of state plates from some backwoods state.

Having a 30-year-old truck works, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom