Cruiser Spottings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw a Silver 60/62 today on Savannah Hwy. It wasn't Redfishbluegrass but it was lifted.

almost time for you to graduate, get a job, and get back in the saddle Tristan!? :)

He has a job working for Glenn's enemy.

Relax ladies, I know McIntosh is not Glenn's enemy. Ron, you sure have been wound tight lately.

Just because the the Bessinger BBQ business has inbred rivals and enemys (HATFEILDS AND MCCOYS COMES TO MIND) Doensn't mean that the competition is the enemy. Competition is healthy for all business's especially for the consumer.

If you aint first, you're last.

Relax ladies, I know McIntosh is not Glenn's enemy. Ron, you sure have been wound tight lately.

I was not wound tight...just stated they were not enemies as you had no smiley faces or LOL or anything after your comment. Did not want McIntosh to think that was the case if they read in here themselves from that statement....that is all.

I was not wound tight...just stated they were not enemies as you had no smiley faces or LOL or anything after your comment. Did not want McIntosh to think that was the case if they read in here themselves from that statement....that is all.

I'll start using smiley faces then to show I am making my comments in jest. Personally I have heard Glenn speak of them but was always in a positive light. Never ever negative.
So here you go Ron. :flipoff2:

Ron is rutting or having a one of his hot flashes.

McInstosh has worked on my 4Runner and 88 Grey Cruiser like Glenn has and they both did good work, Glenn is just funnier and has more than one land cruiser like I do.

Me and Mcintosh ill just say, we weren't a good fit so he fired me with no notice back in november. That's all I'm gonna say about that. I have a year left in school and my goal within a year is to have all my debt paid off and buy an LC and get back in this club. I miss it. I work at lowes in west ashley on the weekends if any of you guys stop by.

hey littlehandegan needs help rebooting his cv axles on his hundy....told him to see if you were able to help.

good to see you around again tristan and sorry about the position at McIntosh.

First episode of The Walking Dead.
35462952.jpg

Came across a 100 tonight in Mt.Pleasant. It is identical to Kline except had the ARB Combo bar and some sort of roof rack.
I was able to speak to the owner, Garret, and handed him a club card. We spoke about him visiting the forum and told we we are "supposed" meeting this Saturday.
He mentioned he has a rusted 40 waiting for a new body.

we saw the person that has more sightings than a BIGFOOT but never shows up anywhere...STU and his Freeborn red FJ Cruiser. Drove right past us at Parson Jacks towing a trailer with a grill in the SONIC line.

Shelley and I just passed a well built Grey 06 100 series at intersection of Main and Hwy 17. It was heading north on Hwy 17. Had a nice ARB/winch, lift, and hitch hauler on the back.

Anyone here?

Shelley and I just passed a well built Grey 06 100 series at intersection of Main and Hwy 17. It was heading north on Hwy 17. Had a nice ARB/winch, lift, and hitch hauler on the back.

Anyone here?

That sounds like FKMV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom