cruiser solutions (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
has anyone had problems with cruiser solutions in hampstead nh. it seems i have order stuff from them and they kept telling me that they shipped it then they tell me they just got it and they will ship it. then now they dont even answer phone finally i got someone and now they wont even talk kept saying they are to busy. finally got someone and they said they would call me back still have not heard from them. i called them back and told them to forget it and i will go somewhere else so beware they are not to reliable

its to bad your having problems with them, the owner Ted is a great guy and always willing to help even turned over his space to the local cruiser club for its spring meeting. Maybe they hired some dink to answer phones:meh: best thing to do would be to ask to talk with Ted, best of luck

I'll have to agree with Nat. Never had any problems with Ted, always
have had good service from them.

Lane

1980 FJ40, never got a title after over a year of trying. Finally gave up and parted it out. Thanks Ted. :rolleyes:

:bang:

Doug

I've bought from them a few times and never had anything but good experiences. But i'm relatively local and can go right there to pick stuff up. The P/O owner of my truck spent thousands with them and had nothing but good things to say also. A lot of the cruiser shops are small time operations with only a few employees. Cruiser solutions is one of them. They are great guys but along with getting you your part they are probably working on 4 or 5 restorations, doing service work, plowing snow, taking calls from other customers, etc. As for not getting a title on a truck that does suck. But after 15 years in NH you don't need a title to register a vehicle, and the state won't even issue them after that time. I'm sure a lot of the trucks Ted picks up are without titles, and I would be willing to bet he made every effort he could to get it from the P/O. Usually all that's needed is the last registration and the bill of sale for your state to get a new title made up. This is what the last few people I sold cars without titles to had to do. But it could be tricky if it was a truck that hadn't been registered in years, which in this case I can bet it was.

Edit: if this was the nasty white FJ40 from a few years ago he had, the P/O was recently deceased so it make it really tough to get the title.

No Ken, it was a tan one with the hard top and was in fairly decent condition. I live in Florida so they're a real pain in the tail down at the licensing/registration dept.

It was supposedly:
- in a file
- in the office in the top desk drawer
- again in the file
- later, was it in the truck?
- it must be in the file but I'm too busy to check right now, can you call back?
- and finally no where to be found but I'll keep looking.

:sheesh:

FWIW, I've heard mostly good things about them. Maybe I'm the exception. :meh:

I ordered some stuff online from a few months back. I recieved and order confirmation and that is about it. They never billed me. Every now and then I send them an email asking about the order and never get a reply. Now I do it just to be a PITA.

I bought a pre-bent stainless brake line kit a few years back. Never got confirmation that they received the order, a few weeks go by. I remember that I ordered it, and shoot them an email to just cancel the order, I don't want it any more. Brake kit shows up two days later. I wasn't impressed.

A quick search in chat under " cruiser solutions " returns ample reading on this company...

:wrench:

hopefully Ted gets wind of this thread and can learn from it to improve his costumer service

I tried to get a price/pics for one of the older FJ's on the lot numerous times with no reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom