Cruiser Mechanic DFW (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bad thing is there are few good mechanics . I can’t get a lawn mower,jet ski, or toilet fixed.So I fix it all my self. Thank god I can fix things myself but it would be nice for some help. Mike

Bad thing is there are few good mechanics . I can’t get a lawn mower,jet ski, or toilet fixed.So I fix it all my self. Thank god I can fix things myself but it would be nice for some help. Mike
I don’t think are any good ones left. I think this is part of why it drives poor behavior/ service. They all know it.

I hear there is one in Princenton. Ex Lexus Master Mechanic.

I don’t think are any good ones left. I think this is part of why it drives poor behavior/ service. They all know it.
Michael Goode at Goode's Offroad has been great for me. He's getting pretty slammed now too though, but I've sent 4 people to him, all came back being very happy. I even took a rig over for him to do an inspection on. He gave me a full list of things he recommended I do; I told him I wanted to tackle most of them myself. I got in a jam at one point, and over the weekend he picked up his phone and walked me through how to get myself out of the jam. Great guy and shop all around.

Michael Goode at Goode's Offroad has been great for me. He's getting pretty slammed now too though, but I've sent 4 people to him, all came back being very happy. I even took a rig over for him to do an inspection on. He gave me a full list of things he recommended I do; I told him I wanted to tackle most of them myself. I got in a jam at one point, and over the weekend he picked up his phone and walked me through how to get myself out of the jam. Great guy and shop all around.
I have three friends with a different experience than you have had. It’s a tossed salad.

I have three friends with a different experience than you have had. It’s a tossed salad.
You're talking about Goode's Offroad right?... Not mike dadja "TX Cruiser Man" Heard, and experienced plenty from Dadja. Never heard of anything on Goode's. Assuming you are talking Goode that makes me sad. I know he is swamped though. Last time I was there he had at least 20 cruisers out front and around the shop.

You're talking about Goode's Offroad right?... Not mike dadja "TX Cruiser Man" Heard, and experienced plenty from Dadja. Never heard of anything on Goode's. Assuming you are talking Goode that makes me sad. I know he is swamped though. Last time I was there he had at least 20 cruisers out front and around the shop.
Goode’s unfortunately. I think 10 or more of the cruisers out there are his own.

Resurrecting this topic. Anyone have their cruiser worked on by Dajdas lately? I've had a few cruisers worked on in this shop, but Ive never seen a shop soooooo slow. My 81 Fj40 US Spec has been in their shop for 3 months, and I got a call from Michael that they don't have the manpower to complete an output bearing job. It was in the shop for 2 months earlier this year as well. Just giving people a heads up about Michael.... he does a terrible job with communication and updates. Its a shame that good customer service is hard to find. Mike is a good dude... but his shop is just too laid back for my taste.

Resurrecting this topic. Anyone have their cruiser worked on by Dajdas lately? I've had a few cruisers worked on in this shop, but Ive never seen a shop soooooo slow. My 81 Fj40 US Spec has been in their shop for 3 months, and I got a call from Michael that they don't have the manpower to complete an output bearing job. It was in the shop for 2 months earlier this year as well. Just giving people a heads up about Michael.... he does a terrible job with communication and updates. It’s a shame that good customer service is hard to find. Mike is a good dude... but his shop is just too laid back for my taste.
Dajdas is a crook. Had to fix one of his so called finished “jobs” that he did for a friend of mine. Steer clear.

I just used Mayo Automotive in Lewisville for my Toyota Avalon and had great service. He advertises that he specializes in Toyota and Lexus and works on cruisers, too, but I’m sure not to the extent that Dadja does.

What we need to do is help each other with our cruisers,lots of work is easier with two people and safer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom