Cruise Moab 2019 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

landtank

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
landtankproducts.com
Hi everyone, we're planning another run out to Cruise Moab next year.

2018 was a great experience and while we did deviate from our original plan it was for the better.

Cruise Moab starts this year Apr 30th. I originally was wanting to drive straight threw leaving on the Saturday prior to the event.

What we ended up doing was leaving Friday and driving to North Platte Nebraska. This was basically a 26 hour drive which wasn't all that bad considering our enthusiasm about the trip.

The following day we had a 10 hour drive into Moab and arrived on Sunday. Again not that bad as the scenery and anticipation helped fuel the drive.

2019 will be base on this drive time line. Anyone who would like to join us is welcome. However I'm not a fan of the caravan so the meeting spot will be in North Platte NE on 4/27/2019, spot to be determined.

We'll be staying at Slick rock campground again and in their cabins. The cabins are either 2 queen beds or a queen and 2 bunk beds. They have AC and a single 20amp AC outlet.

Hope to see others join in.

Last edited:
Rick I'm glad to see you are coming back. :)

Got an email today and the dates are set for Cruise Moab. Starts on Tues. Apr 30th until Sun May 5th.

This year we will be staying again at Slick rock campground arriving Sun Apr 28th and checking out Friday May 3rd.

The drive out will start on Friday Apr 26th and arrive in Moab Sun Apr 28th.
We've tentatively set up a day at Arches for Sat Apr 29th with a BBQ in the park and drive out after sunset.
Monday will be a pickup trail and starting on Tuesday we'll do the club runs.
Thursday is usually the dinner/raffle and Friday starts the drive home.

will update as things progress.

Edited Arches date

Last edited:
Thursday is vendor night and Friday is dinner/raffle.

Friday has always been the dinner/raffle.. How big is the Spanish trails arena place? Just curious because Bronco Safari is going on at the same time and also has their events at the same spot

Friday has always been the dinner/raffle.. How big is the Spanish trails arena place? Just curious because Bronco Safari is going on at the same time and also has their events at the same spot
don't know, I thought the dinner raffle was Thursday last year. It was a bit hectic.

Last edited:
registered also

That is a fair piece from the trailhead:flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom