Cruise Moab 2018 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Any up for Moab this year? Thinking about going to Cruise. Of course if a few people wanted to go, I'd be willing to go at a different time...

Registration for Cruise opens mid-February, so you have some time to decide if you're able :D

He's got the setup for it...

97E4234A-3E6F-4472-9471-DD15D6D1FE17.jpeg

I'd love to go.. This prolly not the year.. Any idea what weather is like during that time of year?

Oh I'm driving the 80 all the way! haha. But actually, I haven't made up my mind for sure, but I'll probably just drive the Taco. The 80 would need tires and a few things to make it street worthy.

Weather is around 50s at night and mid 80s in the day. April-May is the time to go in my opinion.

I’d be interested in preparing for a trip next year. Would give me time to get the hunnerd up to snuff.

I've been during Easter weekend ... Weather was perfect

I'd be down for a trip next year. I know there are one or two others that may be interested in that as well...

I'm in on 2k19. Due to current Tacoma rock crawler situation, I wouldn't be able to make this year.

To much on my plate for this year but would be real interested for a run next year if there is room.

I don't mean to hijack your thread @nimrod712, but my family and I are planning a trip to CO from early to mid August. Yes I realize this is last minute. Yes I realize it would be extremely difficult to make that kind of commitment with such short notice. But just wanted to let everyone know if you have the opportunity to be there during that time frame we could wheel together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom