CROWN TOYOTA - Holland (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’ve bought 4 cars from Brad Shook at crown. Family and friends have probably bought 20+ from him. It’s always been a good experience, he’s honest and upfront and works hard to make things right if there’s a issue.

I had crown do the flush on my diffs and tranny as well as replace my neutral safety switch. No complaints besides the higher dealer price.
I've purchased two cars from Brad. Most recently a '22 Highlander. He's a good guy.

One of the other members on here, @Supra88 , had a good experience with the service dept at Crown working on his cruiser. I have no experience with them myself. I've been underwhelmed with Grand Rapids Toyota because they know very little about about Land Cruisers and haven't done very well with mine. Now that I know Crown has 3 40s inside, I hope to get over there if I need warranty work. :)
I usually do all my own work on my Land Cruisers and other Toyotas, but I was in a pinch. I had two cars in my barn being worked on and my 200 series was showing signs of the starter failing at 235k miles. I had a new one on the bench but no space or time to do it. I reluctantly took it in to Crown and they put "their best and most experienced" tech on it. He did a good job. I did supply them with all of the new OEM hardware/exhaust gaskets along with a new OEM starter. They've also made some mistakes on my vehicles over the years, like leaving the oil drain plug loose after an oil change on a Sienna for my wife.

I 100% recommend going to Crown over the My Toyota in Muskegon. Never going there again. Bought my wife's AWD sienna from crown and will go back there for warranty after multiple terrible visits to Muskegon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom