CROWN KING RUN: 14 Dec. 2013, Saturday (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice to see some of the new FJC owners (not new to wheeling) getting to know their vehicles on a great trail.

Loren (lvanst) was certainly finding the limits on his FJC and driving it like his highly modified trail rig. ILl have to give it to him. Even when he was close to tipping over, he was still cracking jokes cool as a cucumber :cool:.

It's the meds... :clap:

Loren (lvanst) was certainly finding the limits on his FJC and driving it like his highly modified trail rig. ILl have to give it to him. Even when he was close to tipping over, he was still cracking jokes cool as a cucumber :cool:.

That week in Moab back in May didn't hurt either!!:idea:

That was a cake-walk compared to some of tipsy, armor test moments I encountered on the way to CW. Most went well, but there were two hair-raising moments that made it quite clear my FJ does not articulate as well as my solid axle crawlers...

:doh:

Hey all, I'm getting some info together for a possible magazine article on this run. If you would, please PM me your name, mud name, vehicle model and year? If you'd prefer not to be mentioned, let me know and I'll do so.

Thanks!

Well awesome ill send you some info here in a day or so

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom