For Sale Crawler Parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You have for sale one Stand Alone Engine Management System?

Got it. Yes, the wiring harness for the Ford 5.0 V8 is a standalone unit. I was hoping to keep it with the engine for ease of install for someone wanting a 5.0 swap. Are you interested in just the wiring harness or the complete setup?

What is the measurements of the drive shaft?

Cheers

I recently purchased a 40 series setup for rock crawling. I purchased it for some of the parts and I am selling the rest. Anything that doesn't sell I'll keep as spares or add into my build. All of these parts are fully functioning. Shipping is included where stated in the prices below.

PRICES ARE OBO. Thanks!

5.0 V8 EFI from a 93 T-bird (factory rebuild unknown miles) with complete running wiring harness and computer $1000 shipped

-NP435 $350 shipped

-AA adapter from NP435 to Orion. I believe it should also allow a stock tcase to mate up to it. $150 shipped

-Ft Axle components:

-Chromo Hub gears in Aisin hubs $150 shipped

-3.70 R&P w/Aussie Locker $150 shipped

-6 Stud Knuckles w/ all new OEM studs
4x4 Labs High Steer w/ 1 ton TREs. Including drag link and tie rod $500 shipped

-Saginaw PS with PSC steering box. Including steering column and steering shaft $250 SOLD pending funds.

-Rear axle: $600
14 bolt FF narrowed to run 2 short side shafts. Hubs turned and modified to 6x5.5
Chevy disk breaks. spare FF shaft

-Rear track bar $120 shipped

-15" Chevy steel wheels $100

-I have a set of 36" Super Swampers with a small amount of tread left. $200

-Metal Tech roll cage and seat cradle. It's not a full family cage but it could easily be made into one. It has some damage from a roll on the back driver side. Could use a support replaced. This also includes a Metal Tech front grill/bib surround that is tied into the cage via side supports.

Unless the front a pillar is modified I believe this would need to go to someone who is planning to either run permanently without doors or with soft doors only. Asking $500 plus shipping

-(2) Procar seats $100

-15 gal fuel cell with efi fuel pump $100

-Bent front 8274 winch bumper $100 shipped

-Frame, body, title SOLD

-Brake proportioning valve SOLD

-Auto meter gauges $80 shipped

-Full spline front drive shaft $200 shipped

-4 point seatbelt $50 shipped

I am interested..... picture? Brand?

Did you run this before you parted the rig?

This might work for the rear of my Samurai with Landcruiser axles.

Thanks

I am interested..... picture? Brand?

Did you run this before you parted the rig?

This might work for the rear of my Samurai with Landcruiser axles.

Thanks

Ive attached a picture below. I'm unsure on the company who made it. I didn't run it on this truck but I did install it on my personal 40. I have another full spline driveshaft that I did run in this truck before parting it out. It's a fine spline shaft. I'll take some pictures of that one later today.

IMG_1369.JPG

IMG_1370.JPG

IMG_1371.JPG

Hi, interested in the gauges, bumper and fuel cell. Can you send pictures? Thanks

Looks good to me. Maybe a package deal for your other shaft too? What are you thinking? Shipping to 98247 (In Wa)

Cheers!

Looks good to me. Maybe a package deal for your other shaft too? What are you thinking? Shipping to 98247 (In Wa)

Cheers!

I'm out of town until later this week. I'll shoot you a pm about those when I get home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom