Craigslist finds - Post 'em here! (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It's a beaut, Clark!

haha Toyota's version of a Hummer H1/H2 I guess..

I love how the steering wheel and everything looks identical to my 80. Like they just used whatever leftover parts they had to rebuild a humvee.

Around 12,5

I pass by the shop 1-2 X week as my parents live out there. Judging from the rotation of Cruisers out front, he stays BUSY. I stop in there every once in awhile to drool over his inventory and to see what he's working on. I've asked him to come to Ramble/Bachelor Party/Crawl a few times, but he's just too swamped (or needing rest on the weekends) he says.

Yes its been crazy for going on 3 years now

I just signed up for the club again (gotta have that new shirt, tis sweet) , sent Casey with a gift certificate for the Ramble and came here to tell everyone to either come out or give me a call on parts, we are moving everything via ebay and craigs at low prices just to get rid of the clutter and if I can help someone find a part they need, thats awesome.

If you have a specific need just drop me a line here and I ll get back to you shortly...I have a nice lady helping me do this while she preps for law school this fall.

Yes its been crazy for going on 3 years now

I just signed up for the club again (gotta have that new shirt, tis sweet) , sent Casey with a gift certificate for the Ramble and came here to tell everyone to either come out or give me a call on parts, we are moving everything via ebay and craigs at low prices just to get rid of the clutter and if I can help someone find a part they need, thats awesome.

If you have a specific need just drop me a line here and I ll get back to you shortly...I have a nice lady helping me do this while she preps for law school this fall.
Bobby, do you have an ebay handle or place where we can go look at what you have available?

I do, a young future lawyer lady is working for me over the summer helping me find homes for all these parts

you can see what she has posted here and I will have a small store going up shortly of new parts like winches, lights and in the future a small catalog of custom fab stuff for FJ40's....probably going to be around 30 to 50 small items

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom