craigslist cruiser crap (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I won an auction for an estate sale last year. Had to pick up stuff at a local storage unit and it was all there; Seems legit. Like I said, there seem to be drones on there fairly often. Also AV equipment, cameras and the occasional estate sale along with restaurant liquidations. I've been waiting to see an outdoor propane heater.

91 Toyota 4x4 Must Go - $1,700

1991 toyota pickup 4x4
condition: fair
cylinders: 4 cylinders
drive: 4wd
fuel: gas
paint color: black
size: mid-size
title status: clean
transmission: manual
type: truck

Thats a lot of coin for a pretty beat truck...
Yup- they dropped the price a bit to $8,500 OBO

6A283806-CB8C-4A52-93BD-6F3DA031A9BF.png

I tried to win this for one of you 100 guys. But I got side tracked and it was sold for $6.00

new club tool so we can recurve our own dizzy's on our desmogged trucks :grinpimp: :hillbilly:

I'm just very frustrated by the "black art" mystique on 'mud of recurving a 2F distributor. It just seems like something that is very doable without sending my dizzy to the ONE GUY who does this and waiting 6 weeks. It seems everyone who has had theirs recurved has either signed a nondisclosure agreement or does not have the intellectual curiosity to see exactly what was done to recurve their dizzy and thus, no pictures of the mechanisms of a recurved dizzy.

I'm just very frustrated by the "black art" mystique on 'mud of recurving a 2F distributor. It just seems like something that is very doable without sending my dizzy to the ONE GUY who does this and waiting 6 weeks. It seems everyone who has had theirs recurved has either signed a nondisclosure agreement or does not have the intellectual curiosity to see exactly what was done to recurve their dizzy and thus, no pictures of the mechanisms of a recurved dizzy.
Search for the write up that @roadstr6 did.

@Stumpalama This is the post where I did a DIY recurve on my 60:

Builds - The Rushing Turdle

@roadstr6 Thanks! I've read that several times and was going through it again today. It's great info. I've been into my distributors a few times to see how they work and clean them up. I am still smogged, but am going to pull the trigger and desmog it very soon, in anticipation of installing a Sniper FI setup. That's what got me going on the distributor rant.

@roadstr6 i was just going to post that. I have not done it. But I am going to pull my Dist. And do this and my Corolla vac advance swap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom