Craigslist: 1992 FJ80-Charleston (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Good finds My old lc is going but with working on my house hard time to find to mess with it. That silver 99 looks pretty good you thinking about upgrading brock? I also found a fellow land cruiser fan that does touch up painting he might be able to fix your issues on your roof

cool....as the guy BBQBoy recommended wanted over $2000 to paint her....which might be a good price but I am more worried about protecting the sheet metal and then looking presentable...than having a pretty paint job.

after mechanical stuff is fixed either just going to sand and prime the spots myself...or get a cheap MAACO job to last a couple years more.

if it's the roof sand it down and treat it with converter. Then paint it with with bedliner. You could even spray it with white and it would be like old times with the fjc. Most of the bedliners can be tinted any color you want. No rust ever again!

i have little spots all over from stone chips and such...plus thin paint on roof from car washes...so thinking I will just sand it all down and prime it gray or colored ....and leave her looking like a leper for a while as most important is to just protect the metal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom