Cr.Out. Contact Info and Upcoming Schedule (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
cruiseroutfitters.com
Contact & How To Order:
Simply scribble down what you may need and give us a call. Alternatively you are welcome to email orders as well, if you are not comfortable including your payment information along with the email/fax orders, please make note as such and we will be happy to give you a call and collect the needed information. Please include a billing & shipping addresses as well as a daytime phone number with all orders.

Tel: 801-563-1277
Email: info@cruiseroutfitters.com

Web: Cruiser Outfitters

PM's: We welcome PM's but please keep in mind I'm not able to log into Mud as much as I would like too, sometimes a day or two between and rarely during the workday when I am in front of pricing and tech information. For that reason we prefer emails or phone calls during the workday for immediate order questions, tech questions and to place orders.

We are not able offer general technical support via the phone. We are more than happy to offer product support for items you have purchased from us or are considering, that is what we are in business to do, but we cannot help with general Land Cruiser repair questions, especially during the busy spring/summer months. Thanks for your understanding.

Shipping & Mailing Address:
Cruiser Outfitters
6531 South Cottonwood Street
Murray, Utah 84107
By appointment only please.

HOURS & UPCOMING SCHEDULE:

Hours of Operation:

Mon-Fri - 9:00am - 5:00pm (by appointment only)
Saturday - 10:00am - 2:00pm (by appointment only)

These hours are a "guideline" rather than a rule. Often time we are out on local deliveries, pickups, or meetings. If you reach us during (or after) our regular hours. Please leave a single message and we will get back to you in the order they are received. Please schedule an appointment if you plan to stop by and visit us, please note we are not available for appointments after 4:00pm Monday thru Friday on a regular basis as this is our shipping time and we do our best to get all of our orders out everyday.

We will be closed for business the following:
March 18th - April 22nd - Expeditions7.com Australia
(We will have limited shipping during these times, please leave a message or email, thanks)

Please feel free to leave a message or email during these times. We will respond to them in the order they are received as soon as we are back in the office. I will do my best to keep these updated and accurate to reflect our upcoming schedule and availability. I appreciate your patience during the times we are out of the office. Thanks!

Last edited:
Just wanted to clarify, we are open all this week. I accidentally said the "17th" on our last voice-mail while we were out for the EJS vendor show and Rock Riot race in Moab. Call away, we are here and ready to take your orders. :D

Updated with our upcoming schedule. We will be out Friday, all next week and M-F the following as I was invited to join the Expeditions7.com team in their travels from Overland Expo to Cape Spear. Back-orders arriving during this time will ship out as planned but we will not be taking new orders. Thanks for your patience!

Updated calendar, we will have limited availability during the CruiserFest event as well as the Relic Run next week. Ryan/Chris will be in the shop packing orders and receiving shipments and will take care of as many phone/email orders as they can. Please leave a voicemail or an email and they will do their best to get back with you. If its not an order they are comfortable with, leave a voicemail and I'll get back with you early next week. Thanks!

Update our calendar with events we will be attending during the next month. Thanks for your patience!

Updated

We will have limited availability & shipping from September 10th-28th as I will be out for the Expeditions7.com event. We will have staff in the shop most of that time but they won't be answering the phones regularly rather replying to emails and calling back voice mails for orders. We have a lot of back-ordered parts arriving during that period and all those will ship out as they arrive as well. Thanks for your patience!

Updated:

We will be out for SEMA tomorrow (Wed, Oct 31st) through the weekend. Please email or leave us a voicemail and we will work through them in the order they are received. Thanks!

UPDATE:

February 6th-9th - King of the Hammers Event

Update:

February 26th-27th - Tread Lightly Master Training
(We will have limited shipping during these times, please leave a message or email, thanks for your patience!)

(We will have limited shipping during these times, please leave a message or email, thanks)

Just a reminder that I will be out during this time, Stephen, Olly and Chris will be working however they will be limited and you will likely need to leave a voicemail OR email and they will do their best to get back to you. Thanks for your patience while I get out and enjoy the parts we offer :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom