cost of lifting GX470 with airbag delete (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

i paid maybe around $3700 for mine... or maybe less? or maybe more forgot.

Front:
-Radflo 2.5 Extended + Resi
-JBA Hi Caster UCA
-Duro Bumps

Rear:
-Radflo 2.5 + Resi
-Radflo +2.0" Spring
-MetalTech spring conversion
-Toyota Prado spring isolators
-Duro Bumps
-FJToyMan Shock skids

Labor:
- My time to do the lift. Pretty easy with the correct tools and know how.

@vwynn what’s your hub to fender measurements in the rear? And how far are the durobumps from the axle?

Installing suspension components is really straightforward. Invest that money in tools and do it yourself! I cringe at the thought of paying someone $1k to do a couple hours of work.

Paying guys $150+ to install UCA's is absurd! It's literally less than 10 bolts.

I've said it in other posts and I'll say it here, if you're in the Portland area, shoot me a message and I'll walk you through installing your suspension. I have all the tools, minus an alignment rack. You buy lunch.

Installing suspension components is really straightforward. Invest that money in tools and do it yourself! I cringe at the thought of paying someone $1k to do a couple hours of work.

Paying guys $150+ to install UCA's is absurd! It's literally less than 10 bolts.

I've said it in other posts and I'll say it here, if you're in the Portland area, shoot me a message and I'll walk you through installing your suspension. I have all the tools, minus an alignment rack. You buy lunch.
1579925206241.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom